This is my first post. I’ve seen great responses around here so i figured i’d give it shot.
I’ve always love BioTest suplements cause I feel they’re more intent for athletes than just people going to the gym. I was 270Lbs 3 months ago. I’m 239LBS now, this is not first rodeo on losing weight so it has been kind of easy but I want to take it to the next level. For the past two months ( I was 257LBS two months ago) I’ve been doing:
- Intermittent Fasting (Eating Window 12PM-8PM, or 1PM-7PM).
Weight Lifting every other day; I do legs: Squats, deadlift one day and upper body; pull ups, bench press and some isolation movements the other day.
I do 3 sets, 12 reps, same weight. I go really hard. I die in my house (I have a home gym) while training which I love.
- My Diet consist mainly in Brown Rice, sweet potate, any other healthy carb I can find and tons of protein. I eat a lot of veggies. Not doing Fruits yet.
- Post Work Out (Myogenix Aftershock)
- Omega 3 (FlameOut); Only 2 pills a day.
- Fatburner (Vintage burner)
- Snack Protein (Metabolic Drive)
- BCAA (Vintange Burn); around 10G a day.
- ZMA (Vintange Bliss); it helps me sleep as I work out at 6:00 PM.
Sometimes I’d have a finibar before.
So far I’m loving my results. Even though I’m not 200 LBS like I was a year ago, I look like it. I can see my muscle and I’m losing tons of fat real quick. so this are the changes I want to implement:
Pre-work out with no stimulants like Caffeine, will Plazma do this for me? If I use plazma, can I stop using the BCAA suplements? will plazma let me sleep during the night?
My current ZMA is kinda expensive, so I can just use ZMA from biotest? mine has melatonin which I know helps to sleep.
Should I do 4 FO a day as suggested? if so can I do them 4 at once?
I’m thinking on taking Rez-V as I think I have a high level of estrogen. Tons of fat around my nipples.
I’m looking for that pump pre-workout, and also faster recovery. My second set of questions are about training and recovering:
- Even though I love weightlifting, I’m trying to also condition myself so I’ve thinking about crossfit. I went to the box by my house and to be honest, I liked it. But I don’t think I’m gonna go back for now. So I’m trying to incorporate some Olympic lifting to my bodybuilding routine. Then I have the endurance part. I just don’t know how to fit them altogether within my feeding window. I don’t like training while fasting -lack of performance on heavy lifts-. Should I stop IF, and just eat more and train twice a day - Endurance or a WOD in the morning and lifting in the evening ?
I’m trying to drive my training more towards performance and appearance than weight loss. I also stopped doing Mountain Bike so my body could rest from the heavy lift days, any suggestions on that ?
I’m really scared of Over training, but I think I don’t know how to tell I’ll do it. Can I train everyday?
Thanks for ready!