Biotest

Progress Day 21

Day 1 - 220 lbs.

Day 7 - 214 lbs.

Day 15 - 211 lbs.

Day 21 - 207 lbs.

The last time I was this weight was over 6 years ago! I know I look better and feel much better. I don’t have access to a tape measure so I can’t provide measurements.

Nice!

Without a tape measure, you can always go my the “pants test.” How they fitting?

Yes the pants are definitely looser and I’ve gone in a notch on the belt as well.

The biggest thing is my changing attitude toward food. I still like the same things, and being in a place where I can’t get a lot of what I like right now I still have cravings for good pizza, wine and cheese nights etc.

What is really interesting is the nature of my cravings has changed. Now when I think about good cheese and bread, or chocolate, or anything like that I still want them but their isn’t the urgency to it and I am always saying “moderation” when I think about them.

[quote]Hennelly wrote:
Yes the pants are definitely looser and I’ve gone in a notch on the belt as well.

The biggest thing is my changing attitude toward food. I still like the same things, and being in a place where I can’t get a lot of what I like right now I still have cravings for good pizza, wine and cheese nights etc.

What is really interesting is the nature of my cravings has changed. Now when I think about good cheese and bread, or chocolate, or anything like that I still want them but their isn’t the urgency to it and I am always saying “moderation” when I think about them.

[/quote]

The mental game in all of this can be a long process. But it sounds like you have regained control so far in the 21+ days.

Controlling food vs. it controlling you is a great first step!