Biotest

Premixing Mag-10

jhowlette asks:

I was thinking about getting a dispenser to stick in my refrigerator so that I could premake the Mag-10 formula in large batches ahead of time. About how long would mixed Mag-10 last in the refrigerator? Does it go bad?

@Jhowlette:

Made up a few days ahead of time and kept in the fridge, this is fine.

We do something similar here at Biotest HQ (see pic.)

Just in case, we’d try to use up one batch in about a week.

any jobs available for a corrections officer at Biotest HQ?

[quote]StevenF wrote:
any jobs available for a corrections officer at Biotest HQ? [/quote]

Our inmates are well-behaved. But Tim Paterson does keep a fire hose handy.

Chris: IF some of your best customers want to use the RTD MAG-10 or Plazma (even if it isn’t released to the general public), what can we do to have this happen?

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
Chris: IF some of your best customers want to use the RTD MAG-10 or Plazma (even if it isn’t released to the general public), what can we do to have this happen?[/quote]

Be one of our NFL guys.

No, I’m kidding. I’m not sure this is possible at this time. We have a very limited amount of RTDs made at a time for use at Biotest HQ. But I will ask around for you.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
Chris: IF some of your best customers want to use the RTD MAG-10 or Plazma (even if it isn’t released to the general public), what can we do to have this happen?[/quote]

Be one of our NFL guys.

No, I’m kidding. I’m not sure this is possible at this time. We have a very limited amount of RTDs made at a time for use at Biotest HQ. But I will ask around for you. [/quote]

:slight_smile:

Loved the answer Chris.

Not trying to cause any problems. There are just times when the convenience of a RTD would have been excellent for me. Thanks for asking.