Biotest

Preload Surge WOF?

I’m trying Surge after using Plazma due to budgetary needs. Anyway, I saw the label for Surge says to start drinking 15 minutes prior to starting my workout. I was wondering if this is preloading like with Plazma where I would drink 1 serving pre-workout and another intra. Thanks,

David

To actually state my question, what’s the recommended way to “begin drinking 15 minutes prior to starting the workout”? Should I drink a serving pre and another intra of Surge or just sip a bit before?

When I’ve used SWOF in the past, I consume one scoop 15 minutes before my workout and then typically another 1-1.5 during my workout depending on what I’m doing that day.

[quote]DavidMas wrote:
To actually state my question, what’s the recommended way to “begin drinking 15 minutes prior to starting the workout”? Should I drink a serving pre and another intra of Surge or just sip a bit before?[/quote]

Fore <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/surge-workout-fuel"target=“new”>Surge Workout Fuel, the label says to mix two scoops (standard serving size - 1 hour workout) into the recommended amount of water. That’s your pre, intra, and post, all in one bottle.

Basically, just start sipping 15 minute prior to the workout. Some people like to take in a third pre, a third intra and a third post, but you don’t have to be that precise. For longer, tough workouts, add another scoop or two with extra water.