Biotest

Pre-Workout Instead of Plazma?

Would it hurt if I took another type of pre-workout supplement instead of Plazma? I am on a budget and have another pre-workout supplement that I have taken before and like. I will be following the diet with the other supplements as suggested. Starting the diet on Sunday, any info on this would be appreciated.

The Plazma, for me is totally different than any preworkout stim focus type product.

It seems it is more a a carb load energy, i think you’ll want the carbs and calories how it is designed to work.

My 2 cents mileage may vary.

For best results, no.

Also, it depends on what you mean by pre-workout. For most people, that means a stimulant, something to jack you up before training. That’s not what Plazma is. It’s pre-workout nutrition. The V-Diet would be greatly hampered without using Plazma. You’ll lose muscle and feel pretty awful.

Now, if you mean another brand of pre-workout NUTRITION, maybe, but keep in mind you’ll need to take at least twice as much to almost equal one serving of Plazma (with the knock-off brands I’ve checked), and the quality won’t be there. So, not any savings.

Ok, thanks guys, that makes sense.

Would it hurt to add pre-workout stimulant based product? I have some cellucor C4 left over or should I only use the Plazma?

[quote]smasick502 wrote:
Would it hurt to add pre-workout stimulant based product? I have some cellucor C4 left over or should I only use the Plazma?[/quote]

Won’t hurt really, but some varieties do have creatine and other ingredients which may affect how much water you’re holding, which may throw off scale readings.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.