Biotest

Pre w/o Supplementation

Haven’t posted in forever. But I had a question: I’m doing Mag-10 and Finibars before I start Plazma on my lifting days. But I’m curious if I should drop the Mag-10 and Finibar?

Example of my Fridays:
6am whole food meal
9am whole food meal
1130am IG3
Noon Mag-10 and Finibar
1245 1 serving Plazma
1-230 2 serving Plazma
315-330 MAG-10

Nothing wrong with that, but to tweak it to be ideal, keep the Finibar pre-workout and have it roughly 45 minutes before lifting (30 to 60 is fine too.) Then have your pre-load dose of Plazma 15 minutes pre-training. Save the Mag-10 for post-workout or for protein pulsing between a couple of solid meals. Your Indigo-3G usage looks good.

So, in other words, all looks good, but you may want to move that noon Mag-10 serving to some other time in the day after training. Some people do two pulses of Mag-10 post-workout, about an hour apart from one another. It’s hard to “mess up” Mag-10 though. Any time is a good time for a pulse! I love a Mag-10 and Finibar just about any time during the day and often have that for two meals when busy.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Nothing wrong with that, but to tweak it to be ideal, keep the Finibar pre-workout and have it roughly 45 minutes before lifting (30 to 60 is fine too.) Then have your pre-load dose of Plazma 15 minutes pre-training. Save the MAG-10 for post-workout or for protein pulsing between a couple of solid meals. Your Indigo-3G usage looks good.

So, in other words, all looks good, but you may want to move that noon MAG-10 serving to some other time in the day after training. Some people do two pulses of MAG-10 post-workout, about an hour apart from one another. It’s hard to “mess up” MAG-10 though. Any time is a good time for a pulse! I love a MAG-10 and Finibar just about any time during the day and often have that for two meals when busy.

[/quote]

Thanks Chris! I’ll make that change and see how it goes.

FFB member