Biotest

Pre-Bedtime Meal

I’m very new to nutrition and biochemistry and how the body as a whole works. And I’m wondering why we have a pre-bedtime meal (not that i’m complaining) and what are the affects?

I hope I’m not being offensive.

In what context are you talking?

Regular life, V-Diet, Pulse Feast, Indigo-3G? I’m involved in a lot of projects.

Regular life and the V-Diet.

Because you’re hungry and it’s time to eat?

Sorry, just not sure what you’re asking. Why do we eat a bedtime meal? That just means last meal of the day, not literally eating then hitting the sack after the last bite.

[quote]Jeffrey T. wrote:
I’m very new to nutrition and biochemistry and how the body as a whole works. And I’m wondering why we have a pre-bedtime meal (not that i’m complaining) and what are the affects?

I hope I’m not being offensive.[/quote]

Even if you were to combine the shakes into 3 instead of more you’d still end up starving before bed.

The lowcarb MD isn’t going to need to sit around and digest for hours like a solid meal would. Therefore multiple shakes a day spreads out the calories trying to keep you fuller longer. It’s also part of the reason for the nut butter in that last shake, to fill you up.

So the affects would be: less hungry, better sleep and a more kickass you.

If that doesn’t answer your question im with CS- get a little more specific :slight_smile: