Biotest

PR Dead Lift on the V-Diet

Weighed 187 this morning.

here is a 515 dead lift, straps i know and i appologize, but the gym i was at doesn’t allow chaulk. (one of the signs to get a new gym!!) still pretty proud

did this video work for anyone else? i’m not seeing it…

Ok think I got it now

K, If it doesn’t work check it out here

Enjoy!

holy hell dude!

Nice work. Looks like a little hitch there, but it isn’t competition…

Did you do the V-diet workouts or are you following your own training program?

looked like quite the struggle man.

nice job getting it up there though!

You might wanna try to keep your hips lower and “pull thru” with your hips once the bar is over your knees. That will make the top half 10x easier to lock out.

Thanks B, I’ll keep that in mind, in all seriousness I haven’t been deadlifting that long, so the techniques not too good at all.

Free, I followed the advanced workout set and rep scheme, but changed some of the exercises and added a few others.

Wow looked like a hell of a fight getting that weight up! Great job man, that’s impressive, especially on the V-Diet!

that’s killer man, if you haven’t been @ it too long.

get that form down 100% and you numbers will shoot through the roof!

Holy shit!!

That looked painful! Work on your form with less weight. Great job getting it up but why drop it like that? Putting it down slowly is just as important as getting it up. But again great job. What’s your max on squats?

something like 535, that was when i was playing ball. i don’t remember exactly. no pain though, thats why i kept fightin’ it. i need to work on dead lifting a lot, just got back into it about 6 months ago. i hadn’t really done it ever with a straight bar, and only hex bar a little in high school.

You PR’ed while cutting, great job…I hate you.

Got 310 yesterday for a power clean max. 315 before the V-diet. A little dissapointed, but still pretty good considering. I felt like I didn’t get it just because I haven’t practiced it in a month, and with such a technical lift, the mechanics and timing can go to hell fast. Bench on Wednesday, Broad Jump on Thursday

285 bench this morning. i was at 295 prior to the V-Diet. Kind of expected it though because i didn’t do a lot of pushing exercises during the V-Diet aside from Push Press and DB Bench Press, more pulling and legs. Percentage of my body weight is still up (1.48 from 1.45) I guess its something to build on

[quote]btthirtyone wrote:
Ok think I got it now[/quote]

Nice job did you ever try a sumo style dead lift?
Maybe stagger your grip and then you would not need the straps. Fantastic pull and sticking with it too.

[quote]btthirtyone wrote:
Ok think I got it now[/quote]

Nice job did you ever try a sumo style dead lift?
Maybe stagger your grip and then you would not need the straps. Fantastic pull and sticking with it too.