Biotest

Power Drive, Finibars, & Anaconda

Hi,

I recently bought Power Drive to give it another try. When is the best time to use it? I eat a Finibar about 30-45 mins before training and Anaconda 15 min prior through the workout. Should I use Power Drive before the Finibar, at the same time, or earlier?

Thanks

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Hi,

I recently bought Power Drive to give it another try. When is the best time to use it? I eat a Finibar about 30-45 mins before training and Anaconda 15 min prior through the workout. Should I use Power Drive before the Finibar, at the same time, or earlier?

Thanks[/quote]

I know many including myself have used Power Drive after a workout because it helps with the CNS recovery.

[quote]BradyZ wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks[/quote]

I know many including myself have used Power Drive after a workout because it helps with the CNS recovery.[/quote]

I’m partial to this method, use the powerdrive POST workout to facility CNS recovery.

Other good times are in the afternoon in place of coffee to help clear up “brain fog”, before a test ( college type stuff/work ), or to get ready for an intensive training session.

Thanks BradyZ and corstijeir!

Could I mix it in my post workout MAG-10?

Thanks,

-Chris

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Thanks,

-Chris [/quote]

Yup, I actually did that for breakfast, MAG-10 + Power Drive

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Thanks,

-Chris [/quote]

Yup, I actually did that for breakfast, MAG-10 + Power Drive[/quote]

Nice, thanks!

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/power-drive"target=“new”>Power Drive can be used 30-60 minutes prior to training. If you’d like to take it a little earlier to make sure your stomach is emptier for faster absorption (like pre-Finibar), that’s fine too. The effects last for several hours so you’re “covered.”

A popular off-label usage for Power Drive is to use it post-training for added CNS recovery. Christian Thibaudeau is a fan of this protocol.

And yes, it’s fine to mix Power Drive with Mag-10. In a nutshell, it’s hard to keep Mag-10 from NOT jamming itself into muscle tissue rapidly. I’ve used this stack myself for an early morning conditioning session.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
<a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/Power Drive"target=“new”>Power Drive can be used 30-60 minutes prior to training. If you’d like to take it a little earlier to make sure your stomach is emptier for faster absorption (like pre-Finibar), that’s fine too. The effects last for several hours so you’re “covered.”

A popular off-label usage for Power Drive is to use it post-training for added CNS recovery. Christian Thibaudeau is a fan of this protocol.

And yes, it’s fine to mix Power Drive with MAG-10. In a nutshell, it’s hard to keep MAG-10 from NOT jamming itself into muscle tissue rapidly. I’ve used this stack myself for an early morning conditioning session.

[/quote]

Awesome, thanks Chris!