Biotest

Post Weigh-in Formula

John asks:

I do a lot of weight cuts and rehydration. I’ve seen a couple of sites that recommended you guys! Basically sipping on a half a scoop of your product (per 1 liter of water) every hour.

My dilemma is deciding between these 2. Both are pretty similar in many ways, but I was hoping you can justify one over the other for my specific needs (rehydration process.)

Surge® Workout Fuel and Surge® Recovery.

John, here is a protocol CT once gave me…

“I would have 2 servings of PLAZMA in 1000ml of water after the weigh-in, 2 other servings 1 hour after. Then every hour 1 FINIBAR + 2 scoops of MAG-10 in 1000ml of water”

You could do something similiar with Surge Workout Fuel or Recovery, however your plan and Surge Workout Fuel would be best ( better carb source plus some other goodies ).

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

“I would have 2 servings of PLAZMA in 1000ml of water after the weigh-in, 2 other servings 1 hour after. Then every hour 1 FINIBAR + 2 scoops of MAG-10 in 1000ml of water”

You could do something similiar with Surge Workout Fuel or Recovery, however your plan and Surge Workout Fuel would be best ( better carb source plus some other goodies ).[/quote]

I definitely appreciate the feedback!! Can’t wait to try it out. I’ve been able to re-hydrate pretty well on my regiment, but I’m ALWAYS looking for that extra edge! With the Surge workout fuel…Carbs, calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, etc…seems like everything i need in one!

Only thing I noticed with the “Recovery” was the added protein, and the ability to reload BCAA and glycogen.

[quote]JTOUPS1214 wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

You could do something similiar with Surge Workout Fuel or Recovery, however your plan and Surge Workout Fuel would be best ( better carb source plus some other goodies ).[/quote]

I definitely appreciate the feedback!! Can’t wait to try it out. I’ve been able to re-hydrate pretty well on my regiment, but I’m ALWAYS looking for that extra edge! With the Surge workout fuel…Carbs, calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, etc…seems like everything i need in one!

Only thing I noticed with the “Recovery” was the added protein, and the ability to reload BCAA and glycogen.[/quote]

Glycogen refill comes from the carbs on either, as for reloading BCAAs not sure what that’s about unless your weight cut method involves some highly catabolic processes. You could probably throw in some BCAAs with the workout fuel just incase, but I don’t imagine you’d need more than 5-10g max for the day added in.