Biotest

Popcorn Turkey Bites & Fries

A slight variation on Chris’ amazing fried recipes, made for 2:

1lb natural extra lean ground turkey
4 egg whites
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella
Almond flour - a lot. We make ours using a food processor and raw almonds, saves some money and works perfectly.

-Mix cheese and seasoning of choice in with ground turkey, break into balls, coat in egg white, roll in almond flour, put 'em on the pan. We used a meat thermometer to make sure each one was finished, it’s hard to tell by looking at them. The cheese got nice and melty, but didn’t leak out since the almond flour hardened in the pan.
-Rutabaga fries had taco seasoning, cumin, pepper and garlic powder. They had a potato like consistency and tasted like sweet potato fries. It felt so good to know I could eat so many of them and not feel guilty about it :slight_smile:

Looks good!

Maybe add some of this: http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_bodybuilding_velocity_recipe/healthy_homemade_ketchup_

Thanks! That’s funny, last night as we were getting ready to eat I turned to my fiancé and said, “damn, he posted a recipe for homemade ketchup, we should have made it!” We’ll definitely have some next time. I never, ever would have thought we could make amazing fried food or any of the other recipes on the HSM forum, thank you so much for posting them. Next up is some desserts, the great pumpkin cake and cottage cheese cheese cake look like a good start!