Biotest

Pooping while on V-Diet


#1

Ok today is the 3rd day of my velocity diet, been following everything perfectly, but my only problem is i havent taken a shit since the beginning of the first day. Just wondering if its normal or if i should be taking more fiber pills. thanks


#2

How many grams of fiber are you getting per day? What products and supplements? Flax seeds?

Another thing to keep in mind is “less in, less out.” Obviously, an overweight person who goes from 4000 cals per day to 1400 is going to have fewer bowel movements.


#3

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
How many grams of fiber are you getting per day? What products and supplements? Flax seeds?

Another thing to keep in mind is “less in, less out.” Obviously, an overweight person who goes from 4000 cals per day to 1400 is going to have fewer bowel movements.

[/quote]

im taking about 2 tablespoons of mills flaxseed with every serving of the shake and 2 pills of colon cleanse 2 times a day


#4

[quote]350gt wrote:

im taking about 2 tablespoons of mills flaxseed with every serving of the shake and 2 pills of colon cleanse 2 times a day[/quote]

Again, how many grams of fiber are getting per day? Count them up and see where you’re at. What protein supplements are you using? etc.


#5

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
350gt wrote:

im taking about 2 tablespoons of mills flaxseed with every serving of the shake and 2 pills of colon cleanse 2 times a day

Again, how many grams of fiber are getting per day? Count them up and see where you’re at. What protein supplements are you using? etc.

[/quote]

right now im using pro complex protein, waiting for my shipment of Metabolic Drive tomorrow with all the other stuff. im taking in about 15g of fiber and i weigh about 198-200


#6

[quote]350gt wrote:

im taking about 2 tablespoons of mills flaxseed with every serving of the shake and 2 pills of colon cleanse 2 times a day[/quote]

2 tablespoons every shake? unless you’re only having a shake or two a day (which I hope you’re not) that can add up to a lot of calories. Make sure you’re accounting for that in your numbers. Some people don’t realize that the flax seeds add up fast.


#7

[quote]350gt wrote:

right now im using pro complex protein, waiting for my shipment of Metabolic Drive tomorrow with all the other stuff. im taking in about 15g of fiber and i weigh about 198-200[/quote]

Well, using the proper V-Diet supplements would be the first good step. And 25g per day of fiber is standard.

So basically you’re doing the V-Diet incorrectly and you’re suffering the consequences. Glad to hear you have the right supps coming soon though. You won’t have problems after that.


#8

#9

#10