Biotest

Plazma with Crossfit Training

Drew asks:

Would Plazma help with my Crossfit training? I read most of your testimonials, but didn’t see any referenced CrossFit style training.

I use i with the Crossfit athletes I’m training; including Alex Vigneault and Carol-Ann Reason who went to the Games in 2015. When I was coaching at the Games I saw other athletes using it (as well as Surge Recovery) but I can’t name them because they are sponsored by other companies and I don’t want to put them in trouble.

And look out for Jason Houde, another guy I work with. He is new to Crossfit, former hockey player. He is Alex V. training partner. 300lbs snatch, 380lbs clean & jerk, 370lbs POWER clean, 355lbs power clean and power jerk and very very good skills. He will be a member of the Crossfit Quebec City team which will have a very good chance of making it to the Games. Jason is a big PLAZMA user… and to train with Alex V you don’t have a choice because its TONS of volume.

I actually feel that the Crossfit crowd is the one that should benefit the most from PLAZMA because of how it improves recovery and work capacity.

Supplements Recommended to Cut and Build Muscle?