Biotest

Plazma Timing Question

The instructions for Plazma say to take the pre-load dose 15 minutes prior to training. For reasons too complicated to go into here (age, injury history, etc…), I normally have an extended warmup period before starting weight training. The warmup takes somewhere between 20 to 35 minutes, depending on the day of the week and the weight program for that day.

So should I take the Plazma pre-load 15 minutes prior to beginning the warmup or wait and take it during the warmup and about 15 minutes prior to beginning weight training? Thanks in advance for some guidance!

Definitely no expert, so take this with a grain of salt. I would start drinking your preload serving when you start warming up, that way once you finish up and start hitting the weights youll be about 15 minutes after your loading and ready to rock.

I have super tight hamstrings and on squat days i take some extra time to loosen up and stretch out my legs well, i use the protocol i listed above and seems to work well for me.

Good question. For most people, 5-10 minutes either direction is no big deal, but if your warm-up is extensive, we’d suggest getting in your pre-load serving of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma during your warm-up or at the beginning of it rather than 15 minutes prior to warm-up.