Biotest

Plazma RTD

Hey Chris - I see the Plazma RTD is limited time special but I can’t add it to my cart. Any reason why?

When you hover over the button it says it’s only for Plazma / Plazma RTD customers (I assume, people who have bought it before).

Likely this is because Plazma powder is out of stock. All speculation on my part FYI.

Rhod nailed it above. Hover over the word “limited” in the store and note the message that will appear. Also be sure you’re logged into the store (that’s a separate login than the main part of the site.)

Have you purchased Plazma in powder form before? If so, give us a call.

thanks guys, I’m an idiot, i thought i was logged into the store and apparently was not. Once i logged in, I purchased it.

No worries. We make that a separate login than T Nation so no smarmy brother-in-laws or roommates can get into your account when you stay logged into T Nation.

Any idea how long the powdered Plazma will be out of stock? We just got an order of the powder today, but the wife and I go through it pretty fast.

Thanks.

[quote]Harley695 wrote:
Any idea how long the powdered Plazma will be out of stock? We just got an order of the powder today, but the wife and I go through it pretty fast.

Thanks.[/quote]

Note: RTDs are the same price as powdered Plazma for previous users right now.

Ahh right after I bought an 8 pack to hold me over until the powder gets back in stock, I can’t win

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.