Biotest

Plazma RTD Now Available

Wow…haven’t been here in a long time. (Shoulder recovery is slow after surgery.) Looks like Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth is discontinued. Quantity pricing went away, and new pricing splits the difference between the prior quantity low price and single unit higher price.

And, Plazma RTD’s!!

Any other changes I missed? I stopped auto-ship during surgery recovery. Is there still auto-ship? Is there still a discount on Indigo-3G with auto-ship?

Questions, questions…

I’m hoping MAG-10 RTDs will come up. That would make my traveling a lot nicer to not have to worry about the flavoring system leaking all over my work clothes.

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:
I’m hoping MAG-10 RTDs will come up. That would make my traveling a lot nicer to not have to worry about the flavoring system leaking all over my work clothes.[/quote]

I double-bag the flavoring bottle in zip-lock sandwich bags - after being sure the cap is screwed on tight. It “oozed” on 2 occasions, but didn’t ruin anything.

I was thinking of RTD’s for travel, too. But, I need several servings when on travel and I don’t want the added weight of all the liquid in my luggage. I transfer some Plazma and MAG-10 powder to some old BCAA bottles I have.

Interestingly, those leak powder more that my flavoring agents leak liquid!

Feedback time:

One of the advantages of mixing Plazma yourself is that you can adjust the flavoring and liquid. When I mix Plazma (or MAG-10), I like using a bit more water and a bit more flavoring. When you use too little, the mix tastes a bit bitter. This is what the Plazma RTDs have…a little bitter aftertaste due to the di- and tri- peptides. Obviously the flavor added is less than what I normally use. And it seems a little “thicker” than what I’m used to with the powder alone (due to lesser amount of water than I’m used to).

A deal breaker? No. So far the Plazma RTDs have saved me twice; found myself in a couple situations where I had to get my training in right away and I was away from my Plazma powder and Nalgene bottle. But luckily, I had a couple RTDs with me. Totally convenient.

Oh, and it helps if the formula is a little chilled as mentioned on the bottle itself. Not necessary, but cooler liquid is better.

Other than that…same excellent results with respect to pump enhancement during training and more training endurance than without.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.