Thanks for taking the time to detail your process. In that picture, I had 750 mL of water and 3 scoops of Plazma, shaken vigorously (and lots, as I kept seeing floating clumps of Plazma in there), as the instructions said for the first go. The foam was so much, that when I opened the bottle to add the flavoring, the foam was overflowing out of the bottle. After adding the flavoring, I closed it back up, did a little more up-ending/swirling. Add 14 minutes, and there it is.
It got a little less crazy after another 15 minutes or so…maybe half the foam in the picture.
I’ll try with more water to start, as you use…though that might make the foam a little crazier when I open the bottle up for the flavoring…
I did eventually pour it out into a 1L bottle to take to the gym with me, and that left the foam in the Nalgene bottle…but I’m going to need something else, because I’m going to need to up the water volume past 1L…Turns out this stuff doesn’t taste very good…(and I’ll definitely add more than the indicated amount of flavoring).