Biotest

Plazma Question

I purchased the reactive pump stack and I am loving the results and the feeling I am getting in the gym. I just started Indigo and I am seeing some changes in my physique as well. I use MAG-10 4 times a day.

1 pulse MAG-10 30min after my Indigo dose first thing in the morning
1 pulse MAG-10 w/ creatine malate 30min after my second Indigo dose prior to training
2 doses of Plazma during my training
1 pulse MAG-10 after training
1 pulse MAG-10 prior to sleep

I follow this schedule 6 days a week. I understand I am not preloading the Plazma as suggested. Unfortunately, I don’t think I can afford to take that dose. To cut back I was wondering if this schedule would work well with Indigo. I do understand that Plazma would be the best option but I would like your thoughts.

1 pulse MAG-10 30min after my Indigo dose first thing in the morning
1 FINiBAR with creatine malate 30 min after second indigo dose.
2 pulses of MAG-10 during my training
1 pulse MAG-10 after training
1 pulse MAG-10 prior to sleep

The pre-load dose of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma is vitally important. We’d rather see you cut back on a couple of servings of Mag-10 than skip Plazma or skip the pre-load, especially if you’re also using <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G, which needs those carbs to work optimally.

Mag-10 is low carb compared to Plazma, so we’d say that it’s better in your case to get less Mag-10 so you can budget in Plazma on lifting days.

Your plan isn’t bad, but by tweaking around some things (less Mag-10 so you can keep Plazma) we think you’d see better results and really maximize what Indigo-3G can do for you.

So, to bring down the Mag-10 to fit your budget, use it mainly after lifting, 1 or 2 servings. Cut the pre-workout serving, morning serving, and/or night serving if needed. Or use it only once post-lifting and once pre-bed. By halving your Mag-10, that will hopefully leave room for at least two servings of Plazma – one pre-load, one during training. Many find that just two servings will do the trick for them. Not everyone needs three.

Would that work out for you?

By the way, the cost of the Reactive Pump stack (and a few other things) just dropped, so re-check the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/"target=“new”>Biotest Store before you write it out of your budget!

Thanks a lot. I am glad I asked instead of just trying it out. I’m loving the newer price! I think I will definitely go that route with the plazma and save the MAG-10 post training and before bed. Can I use 1000ml of water instead of 500ml with just one dose (scoop) of plazma during the training session? I would probably drink 500ml in a few gulps.

Yes, it’s okay to add water, but we suggest sticking to at least what’s listed on labels as the minimum. So you’re good to go.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.