Biotest

Plazma Question From A Coffee Drinker

I am a typical every morning coffee drinker. My usual routine in the am is to have a several cups in a 2 hour time span. I know the most important thing is to eat first but I’m usually not hungry because I wake up about 1:00-2:00 am and chug a protein shake.

Am I limiting the some results from consuming that much coffee in the am while using the Plazma product in the afternoons before and during work out?

Nope. I don’t see a relationship between drinking coffee early in the day and using Plazma around training. What are you worried about exactly? Now, if coffee is replacing food, and that means you’re undereating for your goals, then sure, that could mess with muscle gains, but coffee has no effect on Plazma intake later in the day, unless I’m misunderstanding what you mean.

My diet is in check except in that 2 hour window. I consider myself as someone who uses dieting as the key to my overall success like you do. I just know that occasionally there are some supplements that require you to abstain from certain things in order to achieve its overall benefit.

No worries then. Nothing really interferes with Plazma as long as you’re taking it by itself and not mixing anything with it (though creatine is fine.)