Biotest

Plazma Pre & Intra Dose

John Berardi recommends 0.4gr protein and 0.8gr carbs per kilo…should i take this amount of plazma pre and intra workout??

As you didn’t put in your weight, I don’t know.

Just follow the label and you will be fine. 1 dose (half before the rest during) is the least if you are on a budget and still want decent progress. 2 doses (1 pre, 1 during) is enough for the week end warrior. 3 doses and more if you follow a John Meadows type workout and weight about the same.

At the end of the day, figure it out for yourself. I prefer 2 doses (I’m 49) as it lets me recoup nicely on 4 days a week program.

Also, what you mention above is a rule of thumb. If you don’t get that, it is not that you will not progress. It is just an “optimal” way. Just make sure the rest of your diet is good.

Good luck

[quote]rocky.b wrote:
John Berardi recommends 0.4gr protein and 0.8gr carbs per kilo…should i take this amount of Plazma pre and intra workout??[/quote]
Using those guidelines, a 200-pound guy would want 72g carbs and 36g protein. Two scoops of Plazma delivers almost exactly that. So, like JFG said, even though we don’t know what you weigh, stick with the label recommendations and you’re good to go.

Also remember that the specific types of protein and carbs in Plazma are absorbed much faster and more efficiently, so the body doesn’t treat the same as, say, dextrose and whey protein.