Biotest

Plazma Powder Flavor?

Chris, I just placed my first order for Plazma and I’m excited to give it a try. I was wondering if the flavor is similar to Anaconda. I don’t use the liquid flavoring because I don’t handle sucralose very well so I always drink Anaconda and MAG-10 plain. It took some getting used to, but now I don’t mind it at all. I’m hoping the unflavored Plazma will taste similar? Thanks.

I’ve never personally used <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma without the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/intensified-flavors"target=“new”>Intensified Flavors, but perhaps others here can give you some feedback. If you don’t mind Anaconda and MAG-10 unflavored, then Plazma should be fine for you.

[quote]mkrozewicz wrote:
Chris, I just placed my first order for Plazma and I’m excited to give it a try. I was wondering if the flavor is similar to Anaconda. I don’t use the liquid flavoring because I don’t handle sucralose very well so I always drink Anaconda and MAG-10 plain. It took some getting used to, but now I don’t mind it at all. I’m hoping the unflavored Plazma will taste similar? Thanks.[/quote]

I’ve yet to use Plazma but my guess would be it would be very similar, i notice a difference between Anaconda and MAG-10 even with the flavoring, as Anaconda tends to be a little sweeter and less bland.

My uneducated guess is that its due to the fact that Anaconda contains a sizable amount more of the Cyclic dextrins in it than the MAG-10. And Plazma contains even more in it than Anaconda so i’d imagine its a similar taste.

Again, this is me making an uneducated guess as to the difference based on my experiences with both products in a flavored setting.

Slightly larger sodium content is noticeable but pretty much the same taste.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
Slightly larger sodium content is noticeable but pretty much the same taste.[/quote]

So you actually drink it unflavored also? I’ve never met anyone else that has.

Anaconda is definitely more bitter than MAG-10 because of the type of carbs so I imagine the Plazma will be even more so. I don’t care as long as it works. I’m very curious to see how it compares (performance-wise) with Anaconda.

[quote]mkrozewicz wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
Slightly larger sodium content is noticeable but pretty much the same taste.[/quote]

So you actually drink it unflavored also? I’ve never met anyone else that has.

Anaconda is definitely more bitter than MAG-10 because of the type of carbs so I imagine the Plazma will be even more so. I don’t care as long as it works. I’m very curious to see how it compares (performance-wise) with Anaconda.[/quote]

I actually find plazma to have a more base taste, no I drink with flavor, but i’ve gone unflavored in dire circumstances before.