Biotest

Plazma Owns

So I posted this in the favorite 5, but it bears repeating.
I just traveled out of town for a week and left my Plazma and MAG-10 at home, because it looks a tad shady in powder form and I was flying.

I forgot what sore felt like until this week.

I was tired halfway through my workout, and dead by the end. And where I normally feel a little tight the next day; I was aching before bed time.

I really didn’t know how epic this stuff was until I had to go without it for a week.

You guys rock, keep making the good stuff; I’m certainly going to keep buying it!

Thanks! Sometimes that’s the best way to know what a supplement is really doing for you - skip it a day or two, then it becomes clear!

FYI, I travel often always sandwich-bag Plazma, Metabolic Drive etc. It’s never been questioned by TSA. Another option is to save a smaller container, like what Power Drive or creatine comes in, then use that for travel.

I dont like pimping products too much either, but I did give Plazma its props in the “Top 5” thread so Ill back this thread up as well.

Not having Plazma doesnt effect that workout all that much, where I really feel it is the next day. As long as I have my servings, Im good as gold, maybe a little still. If I dont have it, I feel like I got raped by a pack of grizzly bears. Its really the only supplement I buy anymore.

[quote]Chicksan wrote:
I dont like pimping products too much either, but I did give Plazma its props in the “Top 5” thread so Ill back this thread up as well.

Not having Plazma doesnt effect that workout all that much, where I really feel it is the next day. As long as I have my servings, Im good as gold, maybe a little still. If I dont have it, I feel like I got raped by a pack of grizzly bears. Its really the only supplement I buy anymore.[/quote]

I get gassed halfway through without the stuff.