Biotest

Plazma or Surge Workout Fuel for 915 Workout?


#1

I’m on a limited budget and wondered if 1 serving of Plazma would be better than one serving of Surge Workout Fuel pre workout for the 915 WO. I plan on using Finibars before(I love these) and I like a little substance in my belly before lifting and MAG-10 for post recovery but I can only afford 1 serving of either Plazma or Surge Workout Fuel.

Recovery is my main need as I’m 39 and this workout looks pretty tough but I really need to get my strength up. I was leaning toward Surge Workout Fuel as its a little cheaper but if 1 serving of Plazma is better than 1 serving of fuel, I’ll spend the extra
Thanks


#2

Both would be great choices, especially since you have pre and post covered nicely. Plazma would be the top choice for that workout plan, but if you need to keep the wallet happy, Surge Workout Fuel has been greatly upgraded recently so it’s very effective for the “budget” choice.


#3

OK I’ll try the Plazma. I really want to get the most out of this workout that I can so I’ll spend a few extra bucks. Would it be better to go one scoop Plazma than one scoop of MAG-10 or just 2 scoops of Plazma without the MAG-10. I want to keep the Finibars as I really do like the way the make me feel for a workout


#4

No question, PLAZMA… it will help muscle recovery, will increase strength and will maximize muscle growth.

Workout Fuel would be better suited to a more of a metabolic conditioning program whereas 915 is mostly strength.


#5

[quote]siscokid wrote:
OK I’ll try the Plazma. I really want to get the most out of this workout that I can so I’ll spend a few extra bucks. Would it be better to go one scoop Plazma than one scoop of MAG-10 or just 2 scoops of Plazma without the MAG-10. I want to keep the Finibars as I really do like the way the make me feel for a workout[/quote]

That’s actually a good question. One one hand the higher carbs and supplements from PLAZMA during the session would help get the most out of the workout, on the other hand adding MAG-10 at the end of the workout will give you a larger protein synthesis peak.

If you like using FINIBARS pre-workout then I would suggest having the finibars and PLAZMA and using MAG-10 30 minutes post-workout.

If you prefer to use FINIBARS after the workout I would go with 2 doses of PLAZMA and have a FINIBAR 30 minutes after the workout (an option that I have used myself extensively)


#6

OK I’ll try the Plazma. I really want to get the most out of this workout that I can so I’ll spend a few extra bucks. Would it be better to go one scoop Plazma than one scoop of MAG-10 or just 2 scoops of Plazma without the MAG-10. I want to keep the Finibars as I really do like the way the make me feel for a workout


#7

Thanks for the input Chris and Christian. Looks like the Finibar, 1 serving Plazma pre and one serving of MAG-10 sounds like the best for getting the most out of my workout and recovery. I’m looking forward to this workout. I’ve loved Thib’s workouts and I’m sure I’m going to love this one too. I’m going to do the superhero program after the 915 and I hope to up my Plazma to 2 scoops during that workout.


#8

[quote]siscokid wrote:
Thanks for the input Chris and Christian. Looks like the Finibar, 1 serving Plazma pre and one serving of MAG-10 sounds like the best for getting the most out of my workout and recovery. I’m looking forward to this workout. I’ve loved Thib’s workouts and I’m sure I’m going to love this one too. I’m going to do the superhero program after the 915 and I hope to up my Plazma to 2 scoops during that workout. [/quote]

Yes, the Superhero being a more metabolically demanding workout you will certainly benefit from a higher dose of PLAZMA


#9

OK I decided to do the superhero program instead of 915 because fat loss is a bigger concern right now than pure strength. SO I decided on 2 servings of Plazma and 1 serving of MAG-10 for each workout.

I have to say I was skeptical at first. But I really wanted to try it. I can not believe that it works this well. You always have to be careful when you listen to either forum posts or people that work for the exact company you are buying from. However I have used Biotest supps for a long time now so I knew that what I’ve taken in the past I liked. ’

However this is game changing. Whether its working or placebo I couldn’t give a rats ass. I did my 1st two days of the super hero program and the last time I did this workout I couldn’t do all the set of both groups. Now not only can I finish the workout I feel almost completely recovered. Not bad for a guy really close to the big 40! No more preworkout shitty drinks for me. Its only day 2 of the workout so its a little early but so far I am VERY impressed. I will report when I am done with the workout.


#10

[quote]siscokid wrote:
OK I decided to do the superhero program instead of 915 because fat loss is a bigger concern right now than pure strength. SO I decided on 2 servings of Plazma and 1 serving of MAG-10 for each workout.

I have to say I was skeptical at first. But I really wanted to try it. I can not believe that it works this well. You always have to be careful when you listen to either forum posts or people that work for the exact company you are buying from. However I have used Biotest supps for a long time now so I knew that what I’ve taken in the past I liked. ’

However this is game changing. Whether its working or placebo I couldn’t give a rats ass. I did my 1st two days of the super hero program and the last time I did this workout I couldn’t do all the set of both groups. Now not only can I finish the workout I feel almost completely recovered. Not bad for a guy really close to the big 40! No more preworkout shitty drinks for me. Its only day 2 of the workout so its a little early but so far I am VERY impressed. I will report when I am done with the workout.[/quote]

Yes, it makes a huge difference.

Sadly there are a lot of people who like to bash quality supplements. In fact it seems to be seen as hardcore by many to be “anti-supplements”. Often those who are in that anti-supplement group idolize steroids (ab)users who make fun of supplements … of course these people would rather buy more steroids than supplements.

Anyway, I always find it funny that people criticize supplements without even trying them. Which seems to be the norm on the internetz.

I will agree that there is a lot of crap out there. And it is tempting to put all the companies in the same category. And sadly guys like me and Chris S, who work for Biotest, who are genuinely trying to help people progress more are often seen as not credible in term of supplement advice “because we work for a supplement company”. We are the people who truly know what’s up because we have extensive experience with Biotest products. We know how well they work, why they work and how to use them for best results.

Despite that many chose not to listen because they think we are not being objective.

So comments like yours mean a lot because it proves how well the products work and will do more to help people than any support we could offer. So thank you for trusting us and sharing your results!


#11

OK 2 weeks over. Other than a pulled lat muscle from going heavier than I should’ve, just wanted to see what I could do, I’m still recovering. I haven’t been sore, except for my chest but I never bench so I couldn’t expect that not to happen. But my legs haven’t been sore at all yet and my work capacity is going up. Still too early to see how much BF I’ve lost. I will test tomorrow.

Christian please don’t think I was questioning you or Chris’s credibility on the product. But I’m glad I can give a good review.

P.S. I’ve been a strength coach and personal trainer for 15 years so I’m not a internet desk jockey. I do have an exercise science degree and quite a bit of experience with Diet/Supplementation and Workouts.

I have 4 more weeks and I’ll keep updating this post as I go on.


#12

[quote]siscokid wrote:
OK 2 weeks over. Other than a pulled lat muscle from going heavier than I should’ve, just wanted to see what I could do, I’m still recovering. I haven’t been sore, except for my chest but I never bench so I couldn’t expect that not to happen. But my legs haven’t been sore at all yet and my work capacity is going up. Still too early to see how much BF I’ve lost. I will test tomorrow.

Christian please don’t think I was questioning you or Chris’s credibility on the product. But I’m glad I can give a good review.

P.S. I’ve been a strength coach and personal trainer for 15 years so I’m not a internet desk jockey. I do have an exercise science degree and quite a bit of experience with Diet/Supplementation and Workouts.

I have 4 more weeks and I’ll keep updating this post as I go on.[/quote]

I WANT people to question our credibility about a product… I WANT skeptics to try it for themselves. Positive comments from former skeptics are much more valuable than any other reviews.