Biotest

Plazma Late in the Day?

I started the V-Diet on Monday, my Plazma didn’t arrive until today so I have been lifting without it. So far I haven’t seen any decrease in strength or energy levels while lifting. I work out at night about two hours after dinner (HSM) due to time constraints. Should I start taking the Plazma or only if I notice a difference in energy/strength? I am worried about too many carbs that late in the day

Thanks

I expect somebody that knows more than me will respond soon but I would say take the Plazma. The recovery ability with it is great. I did the older version of the v-diet without Plazma but I’ve been using it fairly regularly since. About the carbs: the carbs in Plazma aren’t like ‘normal’ carbs. They actually help with fat mobilization so normal thinking about carbs doesn’t really apply.

Keep answer above. Besides the recovery and muscle building benefits, you can’t get fat from the types of carbs in Plazma. They are thermic in nature.

Thanks for the reply! First week in the books, lost some inches and 7 lbs. Happy with the results so far!

You may have answered this in the past but is Plazma necessary? My Fiancee is doing the diet with me but doesn’t want to take the Plazma supplement. Is there a substitute or is it necessary?

[quote]jterry7 wrote:
You may have answered this in the past but is Plazma necessary? My Fiancee is doing the diet with me but doesn’t want to take the Plazma supplement. Is there a substitute or is it necessary?[/quote]

It’s necessary for anyone working hard. For the V-Diet, it’s essential or her calories would be too low and she’d burn out quickly. Doses can be adjusted of course.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.