Biotest

Plazma Intensified Flavors?

Am I the only one disappointed with the new flavored powder versions of Plazma and MAG-10? I really liked the versatility of choosing which flavor I wanted for the day. Biotest store says it all:

Intensifiedâ?¢ Liquid Flavors are far superior to dry powder flavors, and provide the greatest taste experience!

But I’m a sucker for a good product, so I still had to make the purchase.

Is everything else the same in terms of #s and ingredients? I haven’t checked the new ones yet. Last thing I knew, as of a few days ago, they were out of stock -lol.

I’m actually a big fan of mixing flavors, usually lemon-lime, or orange-berry. Still, I’ve been mixing a scoop of Choc and a scoop of Banana Met Drive for about a decade now, so I figure I can do the same with two different flavors of Plazma.

S

?
MAG-10 and Plazma now come pre-flavored?

Huh? But I love my flavor bottles and being able to manipulate the taste and intensity :frowning:

[quote]BiP wrote:
Huh? But I love my flavor bottles and being able to manipulate the taste and intensity :([/quote]

If this is so (i.e. pre-flavored MAG-10 or Plazma), then manipulation with the liquid can still be done IF one likes a sweeter taste. It depends methinks on how much flavoring is used already in the powder.

I would expect the bottle to still have the same number of servings, so it should be more than the standard weight the filled tub was before.

One good thing about this if true: simplier preparation. Just scoup into the water and shake!

I actually don’t like the liquid flavoring. The flavor is great, but it always makes a mess and its just 1 more thing to carry around.

Can anyone confirm the change, and which products it applies to?

Plazma and Mag-10 use the liquid flavoring systems like they always have. What made you think they didn’t?

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Plazma and MAG-10 use the liquid flavoring systems like they always have. What made you think they didn’t?

[/quote]

Phew.

Few things are better than ice cold lemon MAG-10… and none of them are food related.