Biotest

Plazma & Indigo

I have used almost all of Biotest’s supplements. All have made a difference. My rececent experiment has me asking questions. I’ve tried workouts with Plazma and Indigo, Plazma only and, Indigo only. With Indigo only my workouts can’t end, unlimited energy and I’m 45.

With Plazma they r good but not comparablel. I have been using MAG-10 and creatine before with Indigo and Plazma for recovery.

Thoughts?

[quote]almactrusty wrote:
I have used almost all of Biotest’s supplements. All have made a difference. My rececent experiment has me asking questions. I’ve tried workouts with Plazma and Indigo, Plazma only and, Indigo only. With Indigo only my workouts can’t end, unlimited energy and I’m 45.

With Plazma they r good but not comparablel. I have been using MAG-10 and creatine before with Indigo and Plazma for recovery.

Thoughts?
[/quote]

Indigo-3G does have the ability to increase work capacity. Of course, it can’t do the same thing as Plazma in terms of recovery. Indigo-3G alone isn’t “workout nutrition” but it does further drive workout nutrition like Plazma into muscle. Not sure exactly what you’re asking.