Biotest

Plazma/Indigo dosing and inhibitors

Just ordered Indigo and Plazma, had a few questions regarding dosing, and inhibitors

1. Due to allergies to the dyes in the flavorings, I won’t be adding it to my Plazma. Is there anything else I could sweeten it with? Would adding fruit punch BCAA’S, Vitaminwater and stevia be okay? Or could this possibly negate the effects of Plazma? If so, what else could I flavor it with?

2. To get the most of my money for Plazma, would it be okay to take it only on my hardest training days? 3-4 days a week? Or do I need to take it everyday to get the benefit? Also, is it necessary to consume 2 doses (one as a pre-load, and one during my workout) or can I simply stick with one dose?

3. If I take Plazma 30 min or so BEFORE my workout, and then sip BCAA’s/vitamins/creatine ect DURING my workout instead of a second dose of Plazma, will this interfere with the effectiveness of my first dose?

4. On non-training days, can I lower my dose of Indigo from 6 capsules, to 3? Or should I stick with a full dose everyday to see benefits?

5. Are there any supplements I should avoid while taking Plazma and Indigo? Would it be alright to take a BSN’s NITRIX while on Indigo and Plazma? I wasn’t sure if any of the compounds in these products could possibly negate the effects?

1. Do not add anything that contains macros. Stevia is fine. Fruit juice would be a horrible idea and would mess up the formula of Plazma.

2. You asked me this in a PM and I responded. No need to double post questions, we’ll see them.

3. It’s not ideal, but it should not interfere with the first serving.

4. We would not suggest going below 4-5 capsules if you must reduce the serving size.

5. No, in fact, nitric oxide supplements do virtually nothing and are generally a waste of money. Why would you want to use less of the supplements proven to work so you can afford extra supplements that don’t work and you don’t really need? Drop the teenager supplement and use that spare dough to use adequate amounts of the truly effective stuff. You’ll get better results focusing on a couple of good supplements rather than trying to use smaller amounts of several. (I learned this the hard way myself when I first began using supplements and trying to save money.)

I’m interested in the second question, too, so could you please answer it here? Thanks

Sorry. I’m new to T-Nation and send the private message before I knew I could ask here.

Thanks Chris!

[quote]bros wrote:
I’m interested in the second question, too, so could you please answer it here? Thanks [/quote]

Well, you only take it when you weight train, but you could save it up for the toughest sessions and skip it for the shorter workouts or those for smaller muscle groups, like arms only. You won’t get the same effect as someone using it for every session, but you’ll see benefits.

If you have to use only one serving, use the pre-load.

Would you rather suggest taking two servings when training tougher sessions, but not on every session or would you say taking it on every workout but only one serving would be better ?

[quote]bros wrote:
Would you rather suggest taking two servings when training tougher sessions, but not on every session or would you say taking it on every workout but only one serving would be better ? [/quote]

Well, ideally, follow the label directions. But if budget is an issue, then either of those is viable. Play with each option and see what works best for you.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]bros wrote:
Would you rather suggest taking two servings when training tougher sessions, but not on every session or would you say taking it on every workout but only one serving would be better ? [/quote]

Well, ideally, follow the label directions. But if budget is an issue, then either of those is viable. Play with each option and see what works best for you. [/quote]
Thank you very much :slight_smile:

[quote]bros wrote:
I’m interested in the second question, too, so could you please answer it here? Thanks [/quote]

Alright. Been taking Plazma for a few days, and wanted to let you know what has worked best for me so far. So, on Friday I usually take 2 servings of Plazma for my Chest and Arm workout. I drink 1 pre-load, and then the rest during training with a little added lemon and stevia. I found that 2 servings is great for Chest and Arm day because not only do I get a great pump, but I feel so much stronger the next day (usually when I train legs, which is a perfect set-up). And then on leg day (saturday), I usually drink 1 serving of Plazma during my leg workout. I don’t do the pre-load on leg day because I want something hydrating to drink during my workout. So that works perfect for me.

So I usually take 3 servings a week (2 on chest and arms) and one on leg day which are my two hardest days. The 2 first servings is great for a pump, and recovery; it’s also extremely beneficial (in my opinion) for enhanced performance the day after–and great for saving money! So if you do anything like I did, pare your 2 hardest training days back to back, and take the servings then. That’s what has worked best for me. Hope that helps any.

Also taking Indigo.

Glad we found a plan that works for you and fits the budget! Keep us posted!