Biotest

Plazma Getting Through Australian Customs?

Hey all, was wondering if anyone in Australia has ordered Plazma and successfully got it thru Customs?
Normally, protein powders of dairy origin DON’T get thru without an import permit…

Let me check with Customer Service today and see what they’ve heard. I don’t think it’s an issue with <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma.

When it comes to dealing with import restrictions and their interpretation by various customs agents, there’s always a risk. With that being said, we’ve shipped a lot of Plazma to customers in Australia, and to our knowledge, it’s never been stopped at customs.

I’ve had Plazma & MAG-10 delivered successful here in Brisbane heaps of times with no problems :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for that info.

All aboard the Plazma-train! Choo choooo!

Customs have had no issues with any of the Plazma/MAG-10 I’ve ordered. I believe they are a lot stricter on importing dairy-based products from Europe (why there is no Pepto-Pro in Aus at the moment).

[quote]farkris wrote:
Customs have had no issues with any of the Plazma/MAG-10 I’ve ordered. I believe they are a lot stricter on importing dairy-based products from Europe (why there is no Pepto-Pro in Aus at the moment).[/quote]

Cheers Farkris.

-Pete

A member from Ireland here!. Go a call from Fedex two days ago telling me that the Dept of Agriculture are holding my order of Plazma until I can clarify what ‘contains milk ingredients’ means.

Anyone from customer service want to chime in?

I’ve never had any trouble getting Biotest supps in that have that same remark on the label.

[quote]Proteinabin wrote:
A member from Ireland here!. Go a call from Fedex two days ago telling me that the Dept of Agriculture are holding my order of Plazma until I can clarify what ‘contains milk ingredients’ means.

Anyone from customer service want to chime in?

I’ve never had any trouble getting biotest supps in that have that same remark on the label. [/quote]

Please email customer service at service@biotest.net. Thanks!

Thanks Chris!

I sent one to service@T-Nation.com! Was wondering why I hadn’t heard back yet!

Just adding to this old thread.

I placed my first order of Plazma not long ago assuming it would go straight through Australian customs… but that didn’t happen. Not a huge deal, but I noticed a “customs delay” on the FedEx parcel tracking page requesting “breakdown of contents required”.

I later received a call from a local FedEx representative requesting the same information. Basically what they wanted was:

• a breakdown of the ingredients (i.e. the “supplement facts”), of which I emailed the image of the label found on the product page
  • a link to the actual product page in the store
  • a copy of the original tax invoice with matching amounts/quantities.

FedEx sent it to customs and a few hours later the items were released (thank god). Just an FYI to future Aussie customers that may stumble across this thread.

Im trying to get some Plazma and MAG-10. How much is it for shipping costs from the US to Australia?

tweet

[quote]theBird wrote:
Im trying to get some Plazma and MAG-10. How much is it for shipping costs from the US to Australia?

tweet[/quote]

Please contact Biotest Customer Service for questions like that. Also, place the items in your cart and I believe it will total the shipping costs up for you before you buy.