Biotest

Plazma for Women

pcimom asks:

I just ordered this product. I do not see alot of feedback from women athletes using this product. Is there any reason a female cannot use this product and are the dosages the same as stated?

[quote]T NATION wrote:
pcimom asks

I just ordered this product. I do not see alot of feedback from women athletes using this product. Is there any reason a female cannot use this product and are the dosages the same as stated?[/quote]
Tons of women use Plazma, including powerlifter/figure competitor Bron Sapir and figure competitor/coach Dani Shugart.

The only reason a woman shouldn’t use Plazma is if she isn’t lifting weights, but that also goes for guys. So, nope, no reason why you couldn’t use it as part of your plan. In fact, if you’re lifting hard (either to build lean muscle or to lose fat) and not taking advantage of Plazma, you’re leaving results on the table. Hard training + smart eating + Plazma = results. No doubt.

As far as dose, you’ll be fine with the label recommendation, 1-2 scoops per workout.

If you’re an especially-smaller framed woman, 1 scoop would probably be fine. But even some ladies who are “only” around 140 pounds will take two scoops, sometimes more if the training is particularly intense (very high volume or high frequency).

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]T NATION wrote:
pcimom asks

I just ordered this product. I do not see alot of feedback from women athletes using this product. Is there any reason a female cannot use this product and are the dosages the same as stated?[/quote]
Tons of women use Plazma, including powerlifter/figure competitor Bron Sapir and figure competitor/coach Dani Shugart.

The only reason a woman shouldn’t use Plazma is if she isn’t lifting weights, but that also goes for guys. So, nope, no reason why you couldn’t use it as part of your plan. In fact, if you’re lifting hard (either to build lean muscle or to lose fat) and not taking advantage of Plazma, you’re leaving results on the table. Hard training + smart eating + Plazma = results. No doubt.

As far as dose, you’ll be fine with the label recommendation, 1-2 scoops per workout.

If you’re an especially-smaller framed woman, 1 scoop would probably be fine. But even some ladies who are “only” around 140 pounds will take two scoops, sometimes more if the training is particularly intense (very high volume or high frequency).[/quote]

I know I’m being nit-picky here, Chris, but other athletes besides weightlifters also get great benefits from Plazma!

[quote]shralpinist wrote:
I know I’m being nit-picky here, Chris, but other athletes besides weightlifters also get great benefits from Plazma![/quote]
No doubt. Those ladies were the first to that came to mind because they post on the site here, but for sure it can be a great addition for any hard training athlete.