Biotest

Plazma Followed by MAG-10, Stomach Issue?

Chris, I have a quick question for you.
When I drink Plazma during my workout then have a MAG-10 drink, even up to 2-3 hrs after, I get a crazy bad upset stomach. It is not either one by itself. I drink MAG-10 all day with no issues. I can also do Plazma with no issues, it is the combo. So, about a month ago I started drinking a Metabolic Drive shake post workout instead and have been good.

My question is, do you think the new Surge Workout Fuel would not mess me up where i can have Mag-10 post workout? I wanted to start Micro-PA soon and get back on Indigo, so I do not want to miss the Mag-10 post workout. I guess all I can do is try! But any insight would be helpful. Thanks

A rare few people do notice some stomach upset with workout nutrition. 90% of the time, simply adding more water than called for on the label fixes them right up. If that doesn’t do the trick, sure, give <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/surge-workout-fuel"target=“new”>Surge Workout Fuel a shot. Personally, if I had to drop either Plazma or Mag-10, I’d stick with Plazma for workouts.

Chris is so spot on with his response.

I too, in the beginning, had problems with stomach issues with Plazma and even MAG-10. But the addition of extra fluid not only eliminated these issues for me, it also got rid of alot of foaming issues I was having when concocting my drinks. Instead of the 500 ml called out in the instructions for single serving of either MAG-10 or Plazma, I use about 600 ml.

If you think this is too much fluid…I too felt that way in the beginning. Now I have NO problems with this much fluid at one time.

Thanks for the replies guys. I’ll give it a try today and see. I do 2 servings of plazma with 1000 ml of water. I’ll add more to the MAG-10 and see if it helps.