Biotest

Plazma Foam Out of Control!

Hey fellow V-Dieters. Put together my first Plazma doses this morning. 500ml of water, then 2 scoops of powder. Shook for 20 seconds as instructed. Jug filled entirely with foam. Added a tbsp of liquid flavoring, swirled around… and have been waiting for 40 minutes and the foam hasn’t come down at all. I tried to add the next 500ml of water but there simply isn’t any room in that jug with the foam threatening to overflow.

Anyone else having that issue?

Also, at 4 workouts per week, and 2 scoops of Plazma per workout, there simply isn’t enough powder to cover the whole plan. Kind of defies the “Velocity Diet bundle includes everything you need” statement in the advertising. I’ll need to grab another bag of Plazma 2-3 weeks into the diet. :confused: Sneaky? Scammy? Or are we meant to only use 1 dose of Plazma for the V-Burn challenge or something? I’m a big guy, and I believe the e-book suggested I go 2 doses for all workouts. (I’m gonna want those calories…)

[quote=“NapalmClambake, post:1, topic:6111”]
Jug filled entirely with foam. Added a tbsp of liquid flavoring, swirled around… and have been waiting for 40 minutes and the foam hasn’t come down at all. I tried to add the next 500ml of water but there simply isn’t any room in that jug with the foam threatening to overflow.
Anyone else having that issue?[/quote]
Foaming can be a sporadic issue depending on how much water is used to mix and just how “vigorous” a “vigorous mixing” is. You can try using less water to dissolve the powder and/or shaking the bottle a bit less. Or you could just add the extra water and let the foam go. Not a major loss, just a little mess.

Plazma is intended for weight training workouts. The v-burn workouts are fine without it. Some people use one scoop if they’re really hurting, but it’s just a bodyweight conditioning session, so Plazma isn’t required, as mentioned here.

As for the foam, I make it the day before and let it settle. Thats the only trick Ive found that works.

As for the amount of servings, I asked the same question and haven’t seen an answer.

The V-Diet package does, actually, have everything needed. Just like it says.

You can use one scoop of Plazma with a light or medium workout each week, two scoops with the other lifting workouts. That’s one way to make Plazma last the four weeks.

One scoop is fine for relatively-easier weight training sessions (like the light/medium days) or for smaller-framed lifters (most women, for example).

Thanks Chris. I probably just misread or overlooked something in the e-book.

And Ted, I think that’s what I’ll do, too… mix, shake, flavor, wait overnight, add more water, chug.

I had a plazma explosion the first time I mixed it!

I found adding it to less water, minimal shake (I use a container with a sealed lid! and only tip it upside down once), and it just dissolves after about 30mins… I either make mine the night before, or i make it about an hour before leaving for the gym.

Hope that helps.

Get the 2000ml nalgene shaker, mix in 600ml water and the powder. It will foam to the top but not too bad. Wait about a minute, mix in the flavor, and pour the rest of the water in. It’ll settle soon enough, I usually make mine about 10 minutes before leaving for the gym and drink it on the way. But last night, I was burping up and spitting out foam for 10 minutes after the workout, which was a first.

Soooooo… I had a plazma explosion on the BUS! :o/

Couldn’t sleep properly post night shift… so decided to hit the gym and go deadlifting, to save time decided to get the bus instead of my usual walk.

As I opened up my shaker bottle containing my plazma, a loud pop a poof of white powder flew out and covered me and the dude sitting next to me! Turns out, I had forgotten to mix the plazma in my sleep deprived state, and the bottle had built up some sort of pressure!

To make matters worse… The rude boy next to me (english slang for street thug/wannabe gangster) starts licking his hand and asks “Yo, this ting better for getting coked up?”… Nobody on the bus believed me when I tried to explain this wasn’t cocaine, but a special sports drink!

Moral of story… Don’t go to the gym after a night shift… and always walk!

Happy Monday everyone!

M

I took the moral to be “If you bring cocaine on a bus, make sure you have enough to share with everyone on the bus.”

Last time I mixed Plazma I made it the night before. Ignored bag’s instruction to “shake vigorously for 20 seconds” and instead shook pretty mildly for about 5-6 seconds. It came out much better. 12 hours later when I drank it there was no foam. And certainly no liquid crack explosion in front of a bunch of strangers.