Biotest

Plazma Dosing

I am very limited on money for supplements and would like to try Plazma. I am a football player and trying to put on more size. Do you think I could only use one dose and still see results?

[quote]bigtuck wrote:
I am very limited on money for supplements and would like to try plazma. I am a football player and trying to put on more size. Do you think I could only use one dose and still see results?[/quote]

I would say definitely, you could also adjust based on what body part you’re training that day, 1-serving for upper-body days, 2-servings for lower-body days.

But yeah, 1-Serving will certainly yield great results, many on a budget are doing what you mention.

Thank you I figured you could based on the amount of carbs and protein in each scoop but wanted to know if it has worked for anybody.

If someone is not taking care of workout nutrition (especially proper pre-workout nutrition), then adding some will certainly help. If using only one serving of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma, use it 15 minutes before training as a pre-load.

I used to use only one scoop per workout due to budget as well. I would drink the whole thing 15 minutes before my workout, along with a caffeine tablet. It worked great and even at one scoop, its better then any of the other preworkouts/whey proteins on the market. The only time I get sore now is when I run out of Plazma and am waiting on the next shipment. I recently moved up to one scoop before and 1/2 scoop during, which still gives me 13 workouts worth per bottle.