Biotest

Plazma Dosing Time

Chris,
I was wanting to save money with using Plazma by only taking two servings/workout instead of the recommended 3 while money is tight. I eat 1/4 cup cream of rice/1tbsp almond butter and 1 scoop whey isolate about 60 min pre workoout, so would i be better off taking the two servings during my workout instead of 1 serving 15 min pre and 1 during? I know the ideal would be to use a Finibar inplace of the almond butter/cream of rice/whey iso, but not ATM for me right now.

I’m sure Chris will reply in a few minutes too (he seems to be here all the time :wink: ), but based on my experience I’d say the pre-loading dose is THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE. No matter how much Plazma I am using, I always have 1 scoop about 15 minutes before. Admittedly, with the exception of Finibars I don’t do well with solid food pre-training. With you’re plan I’d probably have the cream of rice et al about 90-60 minutes pre-workout (adjusted based on feel) and still have Plazma 15 min before training.

[quote]jddroste wrote:
Chris,
I was wanting to save money with using Plazma by only taking two servings/workout instead of the recommended 3 while money is tight. I eat 1/4 cup cream of rice/1tbsp almond butter and 1 scoop whey isolate about 60 min pre workoout, so would i be better off taking the two servings during my workout instead of 1 serving 15 min pre and 1 during? I know the ideal would be to use a Finibar inplace of the almond butter/cream of rice/whey iso, but not ATM for me right now.[/quote]

If only using two servings of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma, one should always be the pre-load 15 minutes prior to training.