Biotest

Plazma and Surge Workout Fuel

I’m currently pre-loading with 250-ml of Plazma fifteen minutes before starting my workout. I then sip on Surge Workout Fuel during my workout (1000-ml and two scoops of SWF). I follow up with a pulse of MAG-10 after completion of my workout.

My question is this: Am I overdoing it by pre-loading with Plazma and then moving onto SWF? Would it make more sense just to use 1000-ml of Plazma and discontinue using the SWF. I started doing this to stretch out the Plazma. I’m happy with the results I’m getting, however, I’m wanting some feedback to see if I’m overdoing it.

Just an FYI: I’m also using Indigo 3-G, Micro PA, and GPC as part of my pre-workout supplementation.

I appreciate any and all feedback.

Seems reasonable to me. I’ve heard of a lot of people doing that when they’re on a budget. You definitely have it right by doing Plazma pre and SWF during. Chris has reccomended that method to someone in another thread.

I’ve been all across the board with using exclusively Plazma, using exclusively SWF, and combining them. I switch according to my current goals. I am a climber who occasionally weight trains to bring up overall strength. I use Plazma at those times. When I’m focused on just climbing I use SWF because the citruline malate and beta alanine are great for endurance, and Plazma really isn’t necessary for me at those times.

I assume since you are on Micro-PA and Indigo that you want to get bigger. I can’t intelligently comment on which is better for that purpose as I am 6’0 tall and weigh 160. Clearly getting bigger is not something that I work towards.

[quote]kegar66 wrote:
I’m currently pre-loading with 250-ml of Plazma fifteen minutes before starting my workout. I then sip on Surge Workout Fuel during my workout (1000-ml and two scoops of SWF). I follow up with a pulse of MAG-10 after completion of my workout.[/quote]
This should work fine (and it does, as you said yourself). It’s also along the lines of what Christian Thibaudeau has used with some of his CrossFit lifters in the past.

Very solid stack for performance, growth, and recovery. If your training and nutrition are as on point as the supps, you should be good to go.