Biotest

Plazma and MAG-10 RTD?

Recently on Twitter I’ve seen pictures posted of Plazma and MAG-10 RTDs…Is this something that will be offered soon? Thank you.

[quote]SteelerBill wrote:
Recently on Twitter I’ve seen pictures posted of Plazma and MAG-10 RTDs…Is this something that will be offered soon? Thank you. [/quote]

What’s an RTD?
EDIT: nevermind. I see now…the ready to drink bottles. Looks awesome…but gotta be pricey I’d think.

The ready-to-drink bottles of Plazma and Mag-10 are custom made each week in small batches, and only available to the very limited number of individuals who participate in our VIP projects.

The limited supply is costly to produce and requires shipping at cold temperatures. As such, there are no plans to expand production or open sales to the general public.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
The ready-to-drink bottles of Plazma and MAG-10 are custom made each week in small batches, and only available to the very limited number of individuals who participate in our VIP projects.

The limited supply is costly to produce and requires shipping at cold temperatures. As such, there are no plans to expand production or open sales to the general public.[/quote]

Which reminds me of the quote from Oceans 13 “VIP? What does that make me a VUP?”

Kidding and thank you Chris I appreciate it.