Biotest

Plazma and Mag-10 or Surge Products?

I’m 40, a competitive endurance athlete coach, and am at the tail end of my race season. So I’m lean and am used to working out 12 hrs a week. 5’10 and 162 lbs. Now want to do some body building. I was thinking of starting my own version of the program for natural lifters:

Are Plazma and Mag-10 worth the cost for someone whose sets will be kinda wimpy to start? Or should I be looking at the Surge products? Are the Surge Workout Fuel and Surge Recovery drinks the best bang for my buck? If I had the funds where would the next place be to spend my money for quick results?

If you do the workouts as written, they’ll be anything but wimpy. Doesn’t matter if you’re only lifting 135. The program is specifically designed to use intensity techniques that you really can’t half-ass. Maximizing recovery with the best stuff you can get is the way to go.

Plazma before and during workouts, Mag-10 any other time of day (post-workout, between meals, whenever), and you’ll be on track as long as your nutrition is also dialed in.

Surge Workout Fuel is considered a budget-friendly version of Plazma since it has some of the same ingredients, but Surge Recovery much more basic. It’s still very effective, but it’s not on the same level.

1 Like

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.