Indigo-3G 6 capsules

9:00 AM
Workout
10:30 AM
Plazma 500 ml
Plazma 500 ml

10:45 AM MAG-10 Pulse / Nuts
11:30 AM Post-Workout Meal

The reason why I’m looking at this example is that I wake up around 5am and then hit the gym 45 minutes later so this is a good model except shifting the times earlier.

My question as to why I am confused is that I thought that you take Indigo-3G on an empty stomach but this protocol shows a FINiBAR first then Indigo-3G. Which one is accurate?

We’ve found both methods to be effective with <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G.

With your schedule, we’d suggest taking Indigo-3G upon waking, then having your pre-load Plazma 20 minutes or so before starting your workout. If you have a Finibar pre-workout as well, just have it 10 minutes or so after Indigo-3G.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
We’ve found both methods to be effective with <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G.

With your schedule, we’d suggest taking Indigo-3G upon waking, then having your pre-load Plazma 20 minutes or so before starting your workout. If you have a Finibar pre-workout as well, just have it 10 minutes or so after Indigo-3G. [/quote]

If I choose to eat something other than a Finibar pre-workout (still in the mail) then would any protein/good carb source be fine to eat 10 minutes after Indigo-3G prior to the Plazma pre-load? I typically have greek yogurt and oatmeal for my breakfast/pre-workout meal

That should be fine. You just don’t want a full stomach when you take your pre-load Plazma. So make it a light meal.

In terms of lightness, is a one cup of oatmeal with one cup of greek yogurt too much, maybe half a cup of oatmeal instead?

[quote]jessthebest wrote:
In terms of lightness, is a one cup of oatmeal with one cup of greek yogurt too much, maybe half a cup of oatmeal instead?[/quote]

I can’t guess your digestion transit time or stomach volume, sorry. You just don’t want to be putting Plazma on top of a big meal or it may not absorb as well.

Gotcha, as long as I know the logic then I can go from there, thanks for the help!