Biotest

Plazma and Amount of Water

I use two servings. The first being the pre load and second during my workout. My question is that if I exceed 500ml of water with the second serving am I diluting the product? So far I’m following the directions and using 500ml of water per serving. Just curious if I can add more water. My previous workout drink was BCAAs in 1 liter of water which I guzzle during training. Would 1 serving of Plazma in 1 liter of water be too much.

Splitting hairs here but just curious

Personally, I mix 2 servings in 1000mL water, preload half, then refill the bottle, which effectively is what you’re doing. I’ve not noticed a difference between the 500mL and 1000mL but I’d be curius to know other people’s experiences.

[quote]josephcurreri wrote:
I use two servings. The first being the pre load and second during my workout. My question is that if I exceed 500ml of water with the second serving am I diluting the product? So far I’m following the directions and using 500ml of water per serving. Just curious if I can add more water. My previous workout drink was BCAAs in 1 liter of water which I guzzle during training. Would 1 serving of Plazma in 1 liter of water be too much.

Splitting hairs here but just curious[/quote]

The water amounts listed for <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma and other Biotest workout nutrition supplements are minimals, meaning you need to use at least that much and more is perfectly fine.

Hello Chris what are your thoughts on stimulants (coffee, epehdrine) preworkout and use of Plazma/MAG-10?

I’ve noticed different effects. Generally the pump is greatest without stims but overall intensity/mood obviously lower. Do you think these meaningfully impacts Plazma’s effects?

I know several posters here have used Brain Candy, Spike, coffee etc before plazma peri workout so is this optimal? Thanks.

Thank you Chris

I use double the water recommendation when I use Plazma.

[quote]-Sigil- wrote:
Hello Chris what are your thoughts on stimulants (coffee, epehdrine) preworkout and use of Plazma/MAG-10?

I’ve noticed different effects. Generally the pump is greatest without stims but overall intensity/mood obviously lower. Do you think these meaningfully impacts Plazma’s effects?

I know several posters here have used Brain Candy, Spike, coffee etc before plazma peri workout so is this optimal? Thanks.[/quote]

If you like stimulants pre-training, most of them are fine to use along with Plazma. Only thing to watch out for are things that contains extra calories/carbs etc that could throw off the effects of Plazma or Surge Workout Fuel. But pure caffeine, a zero calorie energy drink etc. are fine.

I’d also be careful about having coffee with a lot of cream or additions. You don’t the fat to “slow down” the hit of Plazma. But it’s more than hour before training, it shouldn’t be a big deal.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.