Biotest

Planning My Next Buy After V-Diet is Over

Hi Chris!

I’m the Twitter user @cristiancastlec and I have a couple of questions regarding the next step after the v-diet…

1. I was thinking of buying the “Plazma super stack” to start following that plan but I need to know if it would be a bad decision in money terms and maybe I can follow a different approach like just the pulsing and Indigo. I also need to calculate and plan everything so my wife dont kill me. We are Dave Ramsey’s followers as well.

2. what would be the training that would fit best for this time frame.

3. I had the bad experience of not calculating right the sups that I need for the transition period so I dont want that to happen again so upfront I need to know the amount that I would need to complete quetions 1 and 2 in terms of the suplements in question 1. Im planning another 6 week afther the 6 weeks of the V-Det.

4. Is there a way that I can get a discount to buy whatever you recomend plus the transition sups of the V-Diet?

I’m 6 feet tall and I had my 6 pack last year with 235 pounds so Im a big muscular guy (thats relative of course) but right now Im currently at 260 pounds and 10 inches in my waistline to get to the goal. Im also 37 years old and Im tired of being big and would like to drop more weight (I know mirror is what matters) because I want to play a sport without pain in my joints due to be a heavy guy. So again I know I can see my abs at 235 lb and that most be a dream for a lot of people like me as well but I also would like to be lighter.

I really appreciate all your help! Thanks a lot!

One of the best supplements to use for those who have completed the V-Diet is <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G. It basically fixes all those issues that may have caused you need the V-Diet to begin with – easy fat gain, problems with carbs, storing more fat instead of building more muscle when you increase calories etc.

If budget allows, go with <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma for workout nutrition. Ideally, use one serving as a pre-load on lifting days, then one serving during. (Bottle says 3 servings, but 2 is very effective and saves the wallet a bit.)

Those combo is perfect. Workout nutrition should always be first and foremost and Plazma takes care of that. There are other options we can discuss, but that’s my favorite for people coming off the V-Diet.

We have dozens of training plan here to choose from. Just choose whatever fits your goals and needs as far as lifting goals. But I do suggest adopting my Predator Conditioning plan as part of that: http://www.t-nation.com/training/predator-conditioning

I’m not sure what time frame you’re referring to, but you can view the servings per container of every supplement at the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/"target=“new”>Biotest Store. Just click “View Label.”

#4: Not really, sorry.

[quote]Criscuna wrote:
Hi Chris!

I’m the Twitter user @cristiancastlec and I have a couple of questions regarding the next step after the v-diet…

1. I was thinking of buying the “Plazma super stack” to start following that plan but I need to know if it would be a bad decision in money terms and maybe I can follow a different approach like just the pulsing and Indigo. I also need to calculate and plan everything so my wife dont kill me. We are Dave Ramsey’s followers as well.

2. what would be the training that would fit best for this time frame.

3. I had the bad experience of not calculating right the sups that I need for the transition period so I dont want that to happen again so upfront I need to know the amount that I would need to complete quetions 1 and 2 in terms of the suplements in question 1. Im planning another 6 week afther the 6 weeks of the V-Det.

4. Is there a way that I can get a discount to buy whatever you recomend plus the transition sups of the V-Diet?

I’m 6 feet tall and I had my 6 pack last year with 235 pounds so Im a big muscular guy (thats relative of course) but right now Im currently at 260 pounds and 10 inches in my waistline to get to the goal. Im also 37 years old and Im tired of being big and would like to drop more weight (I know mirror is what matters) because I want to play a sport without pain in my joints due to be a heavy guy. So again I know I can see my abs at 235 lb and that most be a dream for a lot of people like me as well but I also would like to be lighter.

I really appreciate all your help! Thanks a lot![/quote]

Got it!

So what do you think about this?

1. 1 serving MAG-10.

Conditioning

1. HSM.

2. plazma & Indigo.

Workout and plazma

1. 1 serving of MAG-10.

2. HSM.

Im planing to train 5 days a week plus your conditioning suggested and make this a 6 week plan after I complete the 6 week of the Vdiet.(including the transition).

General rules that I’ve learn:

No wheat and milk products.
Eating with my mind and the 20 min rule.
Eat a portion of protein and a pile of veggies with each HSM.
Use your carbs smart around workout… carb cycling???

On non training days just 4 HSM and the indigo around the largest carb meal.

I will definetly keep Flameout and superfood…

Now that HOT-ROX is back, should I keep Fahrenheit or use the HOT-ROX?

Can I mix MAG-10 with flaxseed?

1. Sounds like a rock solid plan!

2. Your plan also builds in some light carb cycling since you won’t be using Plazma on on-lifting days.

3. Fahrenheit and Rot-Rox are both great and pretty similar. If you haven’t tried Hot-Rox yet, give it a go.

4. No, flax would “slow down” the Mag-10 formula and interfere with the pulse effect. It’s not really a “shake” – more like a drink with a Gatorade-like consistency (totally different supplement though.) I doubt you’d need flax anyway. Just get plenty of veggies in your HSMs.

Excellent!!! So I go lower on carbs on non training days or the Indigo will do that tri

Sorry, my message got cut up. Can I go lower on traning days for the carbs or the indigo will do the trick and the fact that I will not hve Plazma as well?

Correct. You actually need some carbs for Indigo-3g to work best, so no need to go super low even on off days, but yes, training days will naturally be higher due to Plazma. Note that these carbs are not the same as whole-food carbs. In fact, they’re thermic in nature and can’t really be compared to whole food carbs. And your working muscles will suck them right up and put them to use.

Thanks a ton! My supplement part is covered and my training as well!

Now let me break down a little bit the nutrition portion. I know that there is no need to count calories or macros but since I will adapt a new life style I need to make a food log to learn on my first week that way I can have a visual effect on the portions I will be getting.

So let me know if I`m right:

According to different calculatorsbI should be getting arpund 3,000 calories taking care the 20% deficitc for fat loss.

So I will be getting around 1 gr of protein per pound, then 15% of fat from the overall calories and the rest carbs… I will be counting the suplements macros along with the HSM. But since I want to keep on lower calories like the v-diet type, then I would go and meet in the half of both worlds, and look calories around 2,500…

Will break down like this:

Protein 310
Fat 40
Carbs 210

Also are you planing on making like an annual convention or any type so we can have the privilege of meeting the T-Nation crew and have some presentation or something. That would be awesome! Or maybe see the instalations from the lab or recreate a training lab. :slight_smile:

Another quick one… can I ad to the stack Finibars for the peri-workout on my second stage.

Sure, no problem.

Hello Chris!!!

4 week of V-Diet almost over! Next week will get into the transition period and I will use Plazma instead of Surge. Since I will start having a daily hsm and then 2 per day and keep that way with the Plazma protocol, would it be better if I add the Indigo now?

It’s up to you. Indigo-3G and Plazma are just about the perfect stack. I’d go for it.

I will add it! Im kinda confused with the post workout nutrition… should I have a MAG-10 and hour later, or finish the Surge tub and drink it right after or a HSM?

If you’re using Plazma for workouts, there’s no longer a need for Surge. (Go ahead ahead and use it up though if you’d like. No need to waste it, still good stuff, just no need to use it and Plazma at the same time.)

For Mag-10, most people have it after training, about an hour after they finish their Plazma, which should be during the workout.