Biotest

Penny's MILF V-Diet Journal


#1

Okay, yes, so my goal is to become a MILF! Ha!Ha!

I’m almost at the end of day 2 of the V-Diet, and, knock on wood, all is going smoothly thus far. Hopefully the rest of the week goes as well as this one? I’m a 33 year-old stay-at-home mom of three girls. The kid food has been a bit of a challenge, today at lunch, I watched them (and my husband!) eat chicken fingers and big baked pretzels! YUMMMM, but I just looked away and pretended that food is beneath me right now.

Here is a current pic of me. Hopefully I’ll do it right.

I’m 5’2" and weigh 130 right now.
23.3% bodyfat
100 lbs lean body weight (is that low?)
30 lbs FAAATTTT (ARGGGGGG!)

By the end of this, my goal is to be around 18% bodyfat, which should put me around 121 pounds (or so the guy that dunked me in the water tank said.) Do you all think this is possible?


#2

And this is me from behind. Avert your eyes if you must! :slight_smile:


#3

[quote]firmgrrrl wrote:
And this is me from behind. Avert your eyes if you must! :)[/quote]

Well, you don’t look 23% body fat. I think that if you stick to the diet and workouts you will look great. Maybe lose 10-12lb or more. The big weight drops come from people who are blobs to start with who drop about 8lb of water before the fat starts to come off. With your shape you will look great with water loss and some fat burnt off.

Personally, I found that making an exact time to have your shakes, workouts and sleep makes is so much easier. Not sure of your schedule or home life but if you can plan out a day, then the week then just repeat 4 times you will be done before you know it.

So, get your mind on track, your meals on track and we will all look forward to the swam becoming an eagle.


#4

sorry about the food porn… haha. 4 more days, and you’ll get to enjoy your HSM too. I gotta admit I actually feel a little guilty about consuming solid food! As for your goal, you got that in the bag! Stick through with this program and I’m sure you’ll be turning heads! One shake at a time. Before you know it, a week has gone by! Keep us all updated!


#5

Hi Penny! Glad you started your V-Diet. You’ll be hot stuff in no time. Keep us posted; stick around here a lot, I have found that whenever Im having a down moment or start feeling like Im going somewhat nuts, if I come here and start reading everybody elses threads I feel a lot better by the time Im done. Something about having other people right there with you, in the same boat, with the same feelings, with the same goal, with uplifting attitudes.

Lisa


#6

Your after pictures are going to be great. MILF status will certainly raise! :slight_smile:


#7

Welcome aboard!

One thing: Don’t worry too much about body fat percentage numbers. Even the good tests can vary wildly. Focus instead on tape measurements and the mirror (and pics of course – even more honest than the mirror.) That will tell you the true story of how your body is changing.

I always tell people that numbers aren’t our goal (scale weight, body fat tests); a certain body look is our goal. It’s too easy to get wrapped up in a number goal and forget about what really matters - how you look and feel. I mean, if jaws drop when you walk into a room, who cares what a printout from a dunk test or the numbers on a scale says?


#8

Thanks, Chris! I really needed to hear that right now. Being inherently “dense” or “muscular” I have always felt like I weighed more than anyone else I knew. I’m starting to realize that my body is my body, and that I am going for a certain look and feel.

Like right now, it feels so good to sit down and not feel my fat rolling out over my pants and all over the place! I’m also slowly realizing that my frame is my frame. I am of medium frame on a short body, and that is all there is to it.

I wish my legs were longer, but at least I have two legs that work for me magnificently and I am alive and happy with my family! Those are the things that truly matter.

Day 3 is almost down, just have my 5th meal on the way in about an hour or so. It’s weird, after church today I was feeling like I wish I could have those yummy steaks my husband is cooking up for our family meal tonight, but then I came home and like a robot, had my shake, Flameout, fiber choice tablet, flaxseed, and sat down with my Oxygen magazine, and I was fine. Now, my house smells incredible right now, but I am fervently keeping my eyes on the prize.

My stomach feels so much flatter right now, and I’m really having no problems with mental focus or hunger, or energy loss or anything! It is amazing. Just miss chewing I guess, but I am looking forward to my natty pb this evening. Mmmmmm, salty goodness!

4 days 'til HSM.
24 days 'til transition.


#9

Actually I find the wonderful food odors better than the taste! lol My wife is a wonderful cook and the small of fresh bread or garlic & onions sauteing is unbelievable.

My first hsm was awesome but after that the second one couldn’t match it. Hang in there & you will reeducate your body & mind to think of food a fuel, make smart choices & eat smaller portions.


#10

[quote]firmgrrrl wrote:
Thanks, Chris! I really needed to hear that right now. Being inherently “dense” or “muscular” I have always felt like I weighed more than anyone else I knew. I’m starting to realize that my body is my body, and that I am going for a certain look and feel.

Like right now, it feels so good to sit down and not feel my fat rolling out over my pants and all over the place! I’m also slowly realizing that my frame is my frame. I am of medium frame on a short body, and that is all there is to it.

I wish my legs were longer, but at least I have two legs that work for me magnificently and I am alive and happy with my family! Those are the things that truly matter.

Day 3 is almost down, just have my 5th meal on the way in about an hour or so. It’s weird, after church today I was feeling like I wish I could have those yummy steaks my husband is cooking up for our family meal tonight, but then I came home and like a robot, had my shake, Flameout, fiber choice tablet, flaxseed, and sat down with my Oxygen magazine, and I was fine. Now, my house smells incredible right now, but I am fervently keeping my eyes on the prize.

My stomach feels so much flatter right now, and I’m really having no problems with mental focus or hunger, or energy loss or anything! It is amazing. Just miss chewing I guess, but I am looking forward to my natty pb this evening. Mmmmmm, salty goodness!

4 days 'til HSM.
24 days 'til transition.[/quote]

I think you look great and should let go of the weight issue. After this, you might want to throw the scale away!

You have nice legs and your before pictures are pretty darn good, your after pictures will be great!


#11

Okay, so today is day 4. I’m not gonna lie, I’m struggling a little bit. I was cooking dinner for the kids, and I just wanted to lick everything! I don’t understand why this is b/c usually this is when everyone is starting to do better. Well, my first 3 1/2 days were really like a piece of cake, and now today I feel like it is a struggle.

I will keep sluggin along of course! Failure is not an option. I just wish I could have a 5 calorie serving of chicken broth!! I just want something salty!!! But I will have my shake and shut my whiney mouth right now. Really looking forward to my HSM now! Hubby’s gonna make me a steak! I want a big slab of steak with asparagus and a salad and some berries or something. Yummmmmmmm.

3 days until HSM
24 days 'til transition

Later Gators


#12

You’re doing great. Day 2 for me and already thinking about HSM of steak, asparagus and strawberries. You have good taste. Hang tough.


#13

[quote]firmgrrrl wrote:
Okay, so today is day 4. I’m not gonna lie, I’m struggling a little bit. I was cooking dinner for the kids, and I just wanted to lick everything! I don’t understand why this is b/c usually this is when everyone is starting to do better. Well, my first 3 1/2 days were really like a piece of cake, and now today I feel like it is a struggle.

I will keep sluggin along of course! Failure is not an option. I just wish I could have a 5 calorie serving of chicken broth!! I just want something salty!!! But I will have my shake and shut my whiney mouth right now. Really looking forward to my HSM now! Hubby’s gonna make me a steak! I want a big slab of steak with asparagus and a salad and some berries or something. Yummmmmmmm.

3 days until HSM
24 days 'til transition

Later Gators[/quote]

I know exactly what you mean by craving something salty! I just started today, and I’m already craving something savory.

And whine all you want. All that matters is that you finish the diet :slight_smile:

Stay strong!


#14

Thanks all! I’m okay this morning! Hey, Jo3, is there a woman version of your avatar? I really need that!

Just had the chocolate hot. OMG, it was so good! I chugged it down no problem! Wow, what a difference temperature makes!

Penny


#15

Thanks for your encouragement Penny. I need it today.

Hey I dont drink any of my shakes cold anymore, now that I made them hot.

I even do the Surge hot and its a lot easier for me to get it down heh.


#16

Penny,

You really do have a nice shape, and you should see some great improvements.

Hang in there, day 4 was rough for me too. The first three I was so hyped up to do it, then day four hit, and I was sick of the shakes.

Just stick around here and listen to the rest of us moan and groan, and those who finish proudly, and state that the Vdiet was great.

Best wishes,
Donna


#17

Onward to day 6!!! Just a quick post to see if my avatar will post.


#18

Thanks for posting on my blog…you and I are pretty close in days on the V-Diet. I can tell you that it does get better although I’m sure you have read that with everyone else.

Keep up the great work…you already look amazing so you will just look even more spectacular when you are done!


#19

[quote]firmgrrrl wrote:
Thanks all! I’m okay this morning! Hey, Jo3, is there a woman version of your avatar? I really need that!

Just had the chocolate hot. OMG, it was so good! I chugged it down no problem! Wow, what a difference temperature makes!

Penny[/quote]

I actually stole my avatar from Shugs’ “10 Ways to Fail the V-Diet” thread, so I don’t know if there’s a female version for it.

I’ve been craving hot/warm things lately (guess that’s what cold shake after cold shake does to you), so I’ve got to try that hot chocolate thing out. Thanks for the idea.

And for what it’s worth, you’re already a MILF in my book. But I guess you can shoot for MIRRRLF (R = really) :wink:

Joe


#20

Ha! Thanks Jo! That’s sweet of you!

Okay, Day 6 almost down and out. Tonight’s a busy one, shuttling the kids to several activities during the dinner hour, so that is tough. Usually after I drop my oldest off at soccer I run through the Sonic Drive-thru b/c it’s Wacky Wednesday (kids meals are a dollar!). Of course, I rarely get anything b/c there’s nothing remotely healthy at Sonic. I’m packing my little shake with me to have my 6pm meal. Crazy, crazy.

So excited for my HSM tomorrow night! Definitely having steak b/c that is what I’m craving right now. Not too feminine, I know. What should I marinate it in? Some of you on these forums are such good cooks!

Okay! Hopefully tomorrow morning’s weigh-in does not disappoint.