Biotest

Peaking for V-Diet Photos - Last Minute Questions

After the initial dieting phase and transition, I have been using the ‘6-days to Shredded’ article by Chris and Christian for my final peaking prep. This is my carb up day one day before my shoot, but I have some quick questions.

1. Should I continue drinking lots of water as I carb up and THEN cut water at 4pm? Or should I just drink normally throughout this day?

2. It says on the second last day in the article to train a muscle emphasis group in the morning. Could I train in the early evening instead or is it too late by then?

3. My pics will be taken around one o’clock by a professional, but I was going to get some morning shots as well using my own camera. Should I drink Coke 45 mins before both shoots?

4. On the photo shoot day should I sip water up until my 1 o’clock shoot, or cut it out completely?

Thanks for any and all answers to these urgent questions. Photos coming soon showing my results :wink:

Coach Thibs is the best one to answer these Q’s. You might try posting to the “Shredded in 6 Days” article thread if you haven’t yet.

if i understand it correctly you cut it out completely… should be interesting did you take pictures before you started the 6 day shred so we can see the difference of the six days?

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Coach Thibs is the best one to answer these Q’s. You might try posting to the “Shredded in 6 Days” article thread if you haven’t yet. [/quote]

I thought I might get a quicker response if I post it here because I’m one day out from the shoot.

BiggerthnU - I took some pics one day before I started the V-Diet. Since then I’ve lost 22 pounds on the diet.

what about before you started the shred 6 days thing?