Biotest

PB2 - Thank Gawd

Well, I have an unhealthy addiction to peanut butter. Seriously, I can’t keep it in the house cuz I can put down a half a jar when I’m half asleep. But I love peanut butter, and this depresses me; I just wish I could learn moderation.

Well, Chris posted about PB2 a while back and I never tried it. Decided to order it about a week ago to give it a try, and all I can say is: wow, peanut butter is back on the menu.

I put it in a protein shake today, and it was awesome. There are 45kcal and 5 g protein per serving. Enjoy folks:

http://www.bellplantation.com/

BTW - If anyone has some good PB2 recipes please let me know. I ordered four jars of the stuff, but I have a feeling I’ll be placing another order soon. Fortunately this stuff really doesn’t lend itself to eating straight with a spoon; at least, I hope not… I haven’t tried and intend not to!

I also have a troubling peanut butter addiction. This stuff has been a welcome substitution.

I love PB2 also. I have the Chocolate version and the regular version. I love adding this to my smoothies. As for eating any other way I still haven’t gotten used to the consistency of it. Feels like whipped peanut butter.

Thinking about ordering some. I might get some crap for this but the <.01g of Trans fat concerns me. Considering we shouldn’t be consuming any. Might just stick to almond butter.

[quote]GreekGodX wrote:
Thinking about ordering some. I might get some crap for this but the <.01g of Trans fat concerns me. Considering we shouldn’t be consuming any. Might just stick to almond butter. [/quote]

Keep in mind that some trans-fat occurs naturally and is nothing to be worried about.