Biotest

Paul's V-Diet Log

Well, almost week one completed. I started the V-Diet on Monday and now I’m on the 5th day. I get a little hungry during the day now. Nothing that I can’t use willpower to overcome. Still, it gets hard working in an office where everyone around you is cooking good smelling (but bad for you) foods.

There was even a birthday party for the boss today and they decided to try and do it a little healthier by bringing up baked potatoes and such. I didn’t have anything as I’m on my V-Diet. It is tough but tomorrow I’m going to have a solid meal…yay!

The workout was tougher today than other days. I think mainly because I had trouble sleeping last night and was a little more worn out today but you just have to go for all or get out and I’m not about to give up.

Here are my stats as of Sunday 5-10-09.

Height 6
Weight 207 lb.
Neck 15
Shoulders 49
Chest - Upper 43 11/16
Chest - Lower 43 1/4
Waist - at Navel 37 9/16
Waist - at largest 37 7/16
Hips - at largest 37 5/16
Upper Arm - L 17 1/4
Upper Arm - R 17 1/4
Upper Leg - L 24 7/16
Upper Leg - R 25 1/2
Lower Leg - L 16
Lower Leg - R 16 1/16
Ankle - L 10
Ankle - R 9 5/8

\\\\\\\\\

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/6/5/65113-DSCF0348.jpg

and another one…ick again!

The final one…ick for the last time!

Way to stay strong! The office can be hazardous and full of “toxic” people.

Keep us posted!

Thanks Chris,

I did my weigh in this morning but didn’t take any other stats. I’ll do that next weekend. Currently, my weight is at 201.5 so I’m down 5 1/2 lbs. so far.

Wow am I hungry this morning. I had my shake earlier and it’s not quite time for my next one but there a big rumble. Does it get harder as the weeks go on? Does this mean the diet is working based of getting more and more hungry on the same calories?