Biotest

Past Best By Date

Hi guys. I’m not sure how this happened, but I found 4 unopened bottles of Indigo in their shipping boxes in my basement. I last used Indigo about 3 years ago. Anyways, I’m in the middle of my 3rd run on the Velocity Diet (my first on the newest version), so I got really excited, but I noticed that the best by date was 02/2016. Do I need to ditch the bottles? I was hoping to start using Indigo again fairly soon, but it’s expensive, and if taking the old pills will have any sort of effect and not kill me or anything, I’d rather go through them, then start buying new ones.

So, can I take the expired ones?

I mean, like, you could if you wanted to, but I really wouldn’t. A full year past the Best By date and you’re probably running the risk of some spoilage even in ideal storage conditions, nevermind reduced potency. Sorry to say it’s probably best to skip them.

Thank you. I assumed as much. Some best buy dates are not even remotely accurate, so i figured I’d ask. I’m annoyed I lost track of them, such a waste of cash. :frowning: