Biotest

Panther2k's V-Diet Log

Starting the V-Diet in a few days. Have been adding mass the last couple months and I’m up to about 185 at 5’9", of course a good bit of that is fat so that’s where the V-Diet comes in.

Front

Back

Left side

Right side

Front flex

Back flex

Back spread

Is it just me, the angle of the camera, or the way you’re standing…that makes your left leg look significantly larger than your right leg?

But good luck, you should see some good results!

[quote]Polsen714 wrote:
Is it just me, the angle of the camera, or the way you’re standing…that makes your left leg look significantly larger than your right leg?

But good luck, you should see some good results![/quote]

I think it’s the light.

Day 1 in the books. Hour prebreakfast NEPA walk and have my bedtime snack in a little bit.

First weight lifting session tomorrow. I did the Intermediate program the first time around… should I stick with that again or bump up to advanced?

Day 2 done.

Hour prebreakfast NEPA. Lifted between snack and dinner:

A) Reverse Lunge @ 155 lbs; 8, 8, 8, 8, 8
B) Bent-Over Row @ 135 lbs; 8, 8, 8, 6, 5, 5
C) BB Push Press @ 95 lbs; 8, 8, 8, 6, 5, 5
D) Barbell Curl @ 75 lbs; 8, 8, 8, 8, 8
E) Reverse Crunch 8, 8, 8, 8, 8

Day 3, normal routine.

Day 4:

Prebreakfast NEPA walk, 1 hr.

Was on busy most of the day so couldn’t get my workout in until just now (about 3 hours after my dinner shake). Needless to say, lifting on an almost-empty stomach is difficult on this diet so it was a struggle to get through.

Also, I wasn’t working out at my normal spot so I had to substitute BB decline bench for DB.

Deadlift @ 225 lbs; 8,8,8,8,8
Decline BB Bench @ 155 lbs; 8,8,8,6,5,5
Pullup 8,8,8,6,5,5
Walkouts 10,10,10,10

Hey man, nice numbers on the workout! Welcome aboard (although I guess I’m a bit late). How is the liquid only treatin ya so far?

Thanks, man. I’m doing well so far… Had a bit of a stretch today where I was feeling a little out of it but that passed fairly quickly. Haven’t really had any cravings–of course, when I’m around people who are eating their food certainly looks good!

I’d say the worst part is coping with the consistency of the shakes, especially the ones with flax and Superfood. Also, the sweetness of the strawberry shakes makes them hard to get down–I definitely prefer vanilla as that seems to be the most bland.

Day 5

V-Burn: 14min 46sec

Digging into HSM #1 right now: baked chicken, some pistachios, green beans and other assorted fruits/vegetables.–taking advantage of the ability to actually chew and enjoy my food for the first time in a few days!

I think I figured out why everyone hates the flax. For the first time ever today, I had it in a regular shake, and it wasn’t pleasant. I normally love the taste that the flax gives them, but I usually blend them with this:

Although the one I have doesn’t have that clear thing on the top. By far one of the best investments I have ever made. I use is ALL the time to make different types of shakes when I’m on the go. Even if you don’t regularly make shakes, I’d recommend getting in the habit - it’s a great way to get nutrients in when you just don’t have time to prep food!

Plus, it makes the flax go down smooth as ever!

Yeah, I probably should buy a blender. I always just stir everything together with a spoon

[quote]panther2k wrote:
Yeah, I probably should buy a blender. I always just stir everything together with a spoon[/quote]
ick, you don’t even shake it?

haha, no. It’s pretty awful.