Biotest

Pablo's V-Diet Log - 4/20/09

Hey guys, I started the V-Diet today and so far so good. I’m currently weighing in at 215, 15 pounds over where I’d like to be. I usually don’t have a hard time cutting weight; however, I always lose muscle during the process. With any luck Ill be able to drop down to my goal while maintaining muscle on this diet. Unfortunately, I haven’t checked my % yet but I will the next free time I get. Here are my stats:

04/20
Height: 6’ 4
Weight: 215
Neck: 16
Shoulders: 52
Chest - Upper:44
Chest - Lower: 39
Waist - at Navel: 38
Waist - at largest: 38
Hips - at largest: 38
Upper Arm - L: 14
Upper Arm - R: 14
Upper Leg - L: 20
Upper Leg - R: 20
Lower Leg - L: 16
Lower Leg - R: 16
Ankle - L: 11
Ankle - R: 11

I?ll be updating photos and weight weekly; hopefully there?s noticeable progress… good luck to everyone!

• Paul

side and back

Oh, another Cali boy - you guys must have a T-Nation cult, no one out here has heard of it. You’re going to do great on this, I can tell already. Don’t worry about losing muscle, most of the guys who aren’t starting out lifing super heavy have said they have gotten stronger. While you are eating in a deficit, you are eating a solid amount of protein, as well as taking the leucine to help, as well as HOT-ROX and Surge.

I love your avi - that’s how I feel ALL the time.

Day 4 on the diet and so far smooth sailing. No complaints on the protein shakes, ive been a fan of Metabolic Drive for awhile so i had a good idea of what i was getting into. Still getting used to Superfood though… i find it easier to take it like a shooter instead of mixing it in the shake. Surge Recovery was a pleasent surprise, not bad tasting at all. BTW if you dont have a shaker yet, you should get one… it should be listed as a requirement considering how easy it makes mixing and cleanup. Im a big fan of the GNC one with the metal ball whisk, good design and easy to clean.

Oh well, back to work. Ill sit in my office and day dream of my nightly 2 tbsp of peanut butter.

Paul

ahh. NEPA in san diego. too bad the sun wasnt out :[.

week 1 done!
weight: 212 (-3)
vburn: 29 min (went slow the first few circuits to get proper form down)

I had a great HSM today of grilled chicken marinated in jamaican jerk sauce, baked yam, grilled onions and red bell peppers. real food is so good :]].

3 more weeks to go… no problemo.

side

back

week 2 done.
weight: 208 (-7)
pictures later.