Biotest

P-Mo's V-Diet Log

OK! Here are my photo’s for the start of this program.

My Stats are:

Height: 5’6
Weight: 166
Neck: 13 1/4
Shoulders: 40
Upper Chest: 38 1/4
Lower Chest: 40 1/4
Waist at Navel: 33 1/2
Waist at Largest: 36 1/4
Upper Arm L: 13 1/4, R: 13 1/4
Upper Leg L: 25 1/4, R: 25 1/2
Lower Leg L: 14 1/2, R:14 1/2
Ankle L: 9 R: 9

YEY!!

Here is the Front View.

I forgot to get the side view so I took one myself. When living in military dorms it is hard to find another female that I trust to take photos.

Wow, I am soo so bloated…EW!! First post …

Here it goes :slight_smile:

I have a feeling we’re going to see some killer results in this log!

Keep us posted!

Whoa, you’re brave with the thong shots. I’m guessing you’re not F’ing around on this thing. Ha!

Looks like you’ve got a lot of muscle under there. You’ll kill it!

[quote]username wrote:
Whoa, you’re brave with the thong shots. I’m guessing you’re not F’ing around on this thing. Ha!

Looks like you’ve got a lot of muscle under there. You’ll kill it![/quote]

LMAO! Yea I can get pretty serious. I danced for 7 years before I came into the military so showing skin doesn’t bother me…lol ; )

Day 1: I’m bringing the blender to work…haha! I raided my cabinet of food, tossed almost everything away. Kept the real healthy stuff for later on like Oats, Peanut Butter, Rice cakes, and more oats…lol. That’s all I really have right now. Wait, can I still drink coffee?? Ooooo that’s gonna be a tough giver upper. Thank GOD for gum! I feel pretty good today. Other than seasonal allergies. All this Yellow Dust coming from China really pollutes the area. Everyone has allergies here. One thing I have noticed, since it has been getting warmer, I have been in a better mood. Love the Spring. Work time!

[quote]morrisP wrote:
Wait, can I still drink coffee?? Ooooo that’s gonna be a tough giver upper.[/quote]

Shugart’s said a cup of coffee is fine, just don’t add cream or sugar.

Dropping coffee would’ve been a sticking point as well for me. :wink:

[quote]Tech9 wrote:
morrisP wrote:
Wait, can I still drink coffee?? Ooooo that’s gonna be a tough giver upper.

Shugart’s said a cup of coffee is fine, just don’t add cream or sugar.

Dropping coffee would’ve been a sticking point as well for me. :wink:
[/quote]

Awesome! Coffee is goooood. I never add anything to it. I prefer it straight up black. I just made my first shake before heading to work and it is soooo good. I love the taste or whey. I think the flaxseed compliments the taste. I know I have really weird taste buds. I have Carbolin 19 in place of the HOT-ROX. I also have Rez-v. It says to take 3 a day. Can I spread them out throughout the day? Or do I have to take them all at once?

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
I have a feeling we’re going to see some killer results in this log!

Keep us posted!
[/quote]

Hey, I’m def. going to keep yal posted. What is the likely hood to being allergic to casein? Just curious.

[quote]username wrote:
[/quote]

that’s what I thought. good for you and good luck

[quote]Reaper Man wrote:
username wrote:

that’s what I thought. good for you and good luck[/quote]

Thanx Reaper Man…!

[quote]morrisP wrote:
Day 1: I’m bringing the blender to work…haha! I raided my cabinet of food, tossed almost everything away. Kept the real healthy stuff for later on like Oats, Peanut Butter, Rice cakes, and more oats…lol. That’s all I really have right now. Wait, can I still drink coffee?? Ooooo that’s gonna be a tough giver upper. Thank GOD for gum! I feel pretty good today. Other than seasonal allergies. All this Yellow Dust coming from China really pollutes the area. Everyone has allergies here. One thing I have noticed, since it has been getting warmer, I have been in a better mood. Love the Spring. Work time![/quote]

I would watch the gum as it adds useless calories and they all have hidden sugar. I would also go for green tea if you like it, helps me when I can’t get my coffee fix. I start mine on Friday and I always add cream and Splenda to my coffee, so I will have to give that up.

BTW…nice pictures. Makes me think I should wear my thong when I take my pictures :slight_smile:

Oh my goodness. I thought today was going to be easy. HAH! I was wrong. I loved the first shake, and then the second one. The third one I didn’t really want so much. I didn’t realize how tough it is to just eat shakes. Then the fourth came and I almost didn’t finish it. Has ANYONE felt this way!!! This must be normal for the first day or two. Is there ANYTHING I can add to flavor them better. I have chocolate and strawberry powder. I tried to order cappella drops but they do not ship APO…Darn! I guess I will have to get used to it. I had wayyy more free time today too. I’m not used to that. Tomorrow is another day.

Hey morrisP - I add about 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint essence to my choc shakes to make it slightly more refreshing to down. Also, try adding more water, don’t shake/blend so much (it thickens heaps with blending) and drink almost straight after you’ve mixed. Considering how much you like coffee you might also want to consider dissolving some coffee powder in a little hot water and then adding that to the shake too?

And most importantly, just hang in there - my first two days were really hard too. Then, you kinda get used to it.

Like Bartl, I was a bit concerned about gum so maybe you can carry around a toothbrush and brush after shakes like I do (it’s not really so weird, is it?)

Keep your good work up - your enthusiasm is contagious!

see now, I hate my morning shake, everytime all the time.

The others are easy for me

Candylicious: Where could I find a mint flavor essence? That’s a good idea.

Day 2: What a day. Today was a lot easier to just drink shakes. The chocolate ones I can barely swallow…ugh! I love the Strawberry ones. I guess I’ll get used to the Chocolate ones as time goes on. I think my body is fighting something. A cold maybe. All I want to do is sleep. I have major headaches by the time I am up for 8-10 hours.

All I want to do is sleep. Hopefully it is from the low carb intake. I am so used to eating between 75-up for carbs everyday. We’ll see.

• I have a question for anyone who reads my log. Will I become constipated from not eating whole foods. I understand I’ll be eating only one HSM per week for four weeks. I really hope not. I just got my system back to normal…AH! I hope not!

I am SUPER excited that I get to eat Peanut Butter. Luv that stuff. The workouts seem to be too easy. I might have to switch to the Advanced program. We’ll see how the week plays out.

I haven’t had a problem with that- if anything I go more often now but that’s mainly I think because of the fiber, also I never really went “a lot” anyway

As long as your body is getting rid of the waste you should be ok, it all depends on your habits. If you’re a once a day type person and you miss a day, probably not going to be anything. If you go multipe times a day and your experiencing cramps, etc, then I’d start to think about it

I think that’s what the Fiber tabs are for- encourage regularity