Biotest

Oxandrolone and V-Diet?

Hello Chris,

1. I’m doing the V-Diet (following exactly everything but another question that I have) and at week 3 I started using 30 mg daily in the morning of oxandrolone. What is your opinion on that one?

2. I’ve seen previous posts about using nuts instead of nut butter… So what if I’m not able to get just “nuts and salt” as ingredients and instead I use Sea salt and 200 calories of raw almonds and put them into my shake and go, to keep the benefits of mindfull eating?? (by not actually chewing them as someone ask you before)

BTW I’m currently living in the Dominican Republic, another place were the V-Diet had arrived!!!

[quote]Shukram wrote:
Hello Chris,

1. I’m doing the V-Diet (following exactly everything but another question that I have) and at week 3 I started using 30 mg daily in the morning of oxandrolone. What is your opinion on that one?

2. I’ve seen previous posts about using nuts instead of nut butter… So what if I’m not able to get just “nuts and salt” as ingredients and instead I use Sea salt and 200 calories of raw almonds and put them into my shake and go, to keep the benefits of mindfull eating?? (by not actually chewing them as someone ask you before)

BTW I’m currently living in the Dominican Republic, another place were the V-Diet had arrived!!! [/quote]

1. There’s no reason to use steroids on the V-Diet and I do not recommend you do so.

2. People who attempt to use whole nuts typically over-do them, do not get good results, and do not get the taste/craving/behavioral changes that an all-liquid plan provides. In fact, I’m working on a plan to even get rid of the PB.

Thanks!

Ok so regarding the PB, here at DR I’m not able to find one w/o sugar or molasses of other junk stuff they put in to increise taste. So should I eliminate entirely this part?

[quote]Shukram wrote:
Thanks!

Ok so regarding the PB, here at DR I’m not able to find one w/o sugar or molasses of other junk stuff they put in to increise taste. So should I eliminate entirely this part?[/quote]

Don’t eliminate it. Your original idea may work if you have no other choice.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.