Biotest

Out with Old, In with New

carpe diem. seize the day. It is the motto that everyone says they will stick to, but rarely do. Well, I’m seizing the day. This is for myself, and for everyone who could use one more motivational quest.

It is 12:53pm EST, and I just had my 4th smoke of the day. All of you will read that and think, this isn’t V-Diet related. But it is. I am seizing the day: this is the last smoke I’m ever going to have. kicking cold turkey, and manning up. when I’ve beaten this habit, on Jan 26, I will begin my own V-Diet.

I’ve been reading these forums for a while now, and I’ve found that for all those who post the details of their diets, there are tons of others who post and motivate those people to go on, to succeed in their endeavors. I figure that before I begin my V-Diet, when I’ll need to be pushed, I’m going to need to be pushed for this.

No sense in posting my stats and photos now, but I will in two weeks when I begin (upon my return to my lovely dorm room). Any and all motivational words are great. I’m sure I’ll need it.

seize the day.

Good Luck!

I’ve always believed that I can do absolutely anything that I commit myself to 100% and I think that applies to everyone.

It sure as hell won’t be easy, but easy is boring anyway, right?

It sounds like you’ve really made your mind up, so tell as many people in your life as you can so that they can help keep you accountable too. Sometimes when my own willpower is running on empty, just knowing that I’ll dissapoint a friend if I fail is enough to pull me through the rough patch.

Day 2. This is pretty tough. I don’t think I was fully prepared for this but no going back now. Feel like shit, don’t feel like eating and have one hell of a headache. From what I understand though, after 3 days I’ll be free and clear.

[quote]artesticanranda wrote:
I will in two weeks when I begin

[/quote]

And we’ll be here to help.

Here’s an article for you if you haven’t read it yet:

well it’s been three days, and when I woke up this morning I felt a little bit better. I think the day is mine. That phoenix theory piece was quite inspirational; sometimes it does take getting angry to change. I’ll post again next on 1/25, the day before I begin the V-Diet.