Biotest

Other Supplements in Addition to Biotest?

I’m planning on starting the V-Diet in just about 10 days, figured it’s finally time after all these years to try and expose those abs before any more time passes!

I’d just stocked up on a few of my favorite other items prior to deciding on the V-Diet, and I just wanted to check for opinions before integrating them. The first is USPLabs’ Test Powder, which I’d had a good experience with late last year, and their OxyElite fat burner. I figured that I’d just put in the OxyElite in place of HOT-ROX since I already have it, just wanted to make sure that there was no reason to avoid the Test Powder since I was planning on starting it this week, my 30 day supply would end just about the middle of the V-Diet plan for April.

Beyond that, I’ll be taking everything else that’s recommended, and following the workout plan as specified. If there’s any reason I shouldn’t incorporate those two supplements into the V-Diet plan, let me know, otherwise I’ll factor them both in as I make my plans for next month!

[quote]D. Bagger wrote:
I’m planning on starting the V-Diet in just about 10 days, figured it’s finally time after all these years to try and expose those abs before any more time passes!

I’d just stocked up on a few of my favorite other items prior to deciding on the V-Diet, and I just wanted to check for opinions before integrating them. The first is USPLabs’ Test Powder, which I’d had a good experience with late last year, and their OxyElite fat burner. I figured that I’d just put in the OxyElite in place of HOT-ROX since I already have it, just wanted to make sure that there was no reason to avoid the Test Powder since I was planning on starting it this week, my 30 day supply would end just about the middle of the V-Diet plan for April.

Beyond that, I’ll be taking everything else that’s recommended, and following the workout plan as specified. If there’s any reason I shouldn’t incorporate those two supplements into the V-Diet plan, let me know, otherwise I’ll factor them both in as I make my plans for next month![/quote]

I’m not CS, and i know he’ll be on to answer you shortly but my first instinct is to tell you to not use the two products you listed above(test powder/fat burner) For one, with the V-Diet you probably want to keep things as clean and simple as possible, i know they don’t recommend using other brand products with the diet and for good reasons.

Not mixing other brand supplements not to mention products not much related to the V-Diet helps ensure things are being done properly and leaves no doubt of what may be working or causing things to not work for you during this time.

Lastly, you never want to throw in a bunch of different supplements all at once, doing so will never give you a proper perspective on what’s truly working for you. Do the V-Diet as is for now and then later on when you get more seasoned with the process you can take a more tactical supplement addition approach.

Again, these are just my initial thoughts and CS could disagree and i’m sure he’ll get with you soon. Just wanted to give you something to think about in the meantime, good luck with everything.

I’ve never heard of those other supplements so I can’t tell you if they’re okay to use or not. For best results, just the follow the V-Diet as outlined and use what’s proven to work.

Just to chime in, I have taken oxyelite in the past and I really do not recommend it. The main ingrediant is DMAA, basically the same stuff in nasal decongestants. I wont get into health risk/side effects etc, you can research on your own, but from a pure standpoint on efficacy, after the first week it is worthless. You get adjusted to it fairly easily. It also makes you feel strange, like out of whack.